• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

questions

Jay Rodriguez

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi. Very new to this. Trying to purchase winn. Tren e. Test p. Need a safe place or site to do so.
Basically I'm tryna cut fat and gain muscle at the same time. After research I believe this stack will do so. This will be my first time doing any of this. If I'm wrong please tell me why. And what would be better. And where to get it. Please don't give me any preachers or natural talk. If I wanted to go that route I would do it. Thanks.

yea no tren for a first cycle even if your diet sucks tren won`t make you leaner diet and cardio will

Echoing these guys above. Tren is too serious for a first run. Learn how to mitigate smaller sides from mild compounds before taking big risks with something like tren. Besides that, you'll get plenty of results from test only etc. for a first run

all great advice, just wanted to say i chuckled a little at the idea of anyone around here preaching against steroid use unless you're in the under 25 set

500 mg week of test-cyp or enanthate (250 twice a week) for 10 weeks is a good first cycle. But diet is the key to success.. To cut fat and gain lean tissue is not easy, but it can be done. You need to eat clean, and I recommend a mild caloric increase, maybe 250 surplus calories per day. That is something you will need to experiment with. Leave the tren and orals for later cycles.

read the stickies bro...

i would stay away from tren if its your first cycle , and maybe do a test e cycle only 500mg per week.

what are yr stats ? age , bf % , etc ...

edit , click here ,its a good start

http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/184-First-Cycle-and-PCT-2012

http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/sh...-by-step-instructions?highlight=cycle+dummies

^^^^good advice^^^^
Post all your stats, lifting experience, etc and someone can help you a lot better

^^^^good advice^^^^
Post all your stats, lifting experience, etc and someone can help you a lot better

This first ! WE NEED STATS please .. definitely stay away from winny and even more definitely tren for you first cycle man and that regardless of age and any stats.
Fortunately you signed up for the right forum brotha, We have a lot of experienced people and everyone is super helpful, i know ive gotten all my questions answered and explained, and all these guys .. and gals will tell you straight up whats best for you, its very rare for someone to be rude or bash you here. So listen up and good luck man

oh and by the way .. if you have your mind set on shit and youre like me .. no one can talk you out of something you want i would suggest Tren Ace with the prop.
Just my 2cents

IML Gear Cream!
And I would suggest u just listen to the majority and pass on tren for a while..get ur feet wet slow run prop only (or ur choice of test)..please bro DO NOT duck around with this stuff arrogantly..that's my .02Good luck bro..

500 mg week of test-cyp or enanthate (250 twice a week) for 10 weeks is a good first cycle. But diet is the key to success.. To cut fat and gain lean tissue is not easy, but it can be done. You need to eat clean, and i recommend a mild caloric increase, maybe 250 surplus calories per day. That is something you will need to experiment with. Leave the tren and orals for later cycles.

^^^^^^^^ that right there^^^^^^^^^^^^^

20. 207.43 lbs. 18% body fat.
Bench=255
Squat= 420
Curl=70 3x10

- - - Updated - - -

20. 207.43 lbs. 18% body fat.
Bench=255
Squat= 420
Curl=60 3x10

most people here will tell you that 20 years old is too young to cycle. i think the bigger problem is that you completely uneducated about the drugs you want to take.

do you know the difference between esters? or compounds? or how steroids work?

you're headed for problems if you don't make a course correction.

Man listen to everybody on here and honestly your too far. How are you gonna cut and gain muscle at the same time when you haven't even shown enough discipline to not be fat at your age. When I was 20 I could ready whatever I wanted some weed eat garbage smoke moreweed eat more garbage and never get close to 20% body fat just saying

Back