• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Price match!!

TheArchitect

Comin4ya
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
We are in the process of figuring out how a price match sale will work. By now the members should have seen and read the labs/reviews on Blueprints gear. That's right, high grade, CLEAN,properly dosed products. I have been reading through the threads and it still amazes me the risk people are willing to take with their bodies on some of these sources. Cloudy gear, particulates floating in the oils, tren that looks more like coffee from starbucks than quality tren are some just to name a few.

Don't get me wrong there are a few sources that have mid to high grade products available also here. One is way more expensive than ours and overseas, one is not excepting new customers and one has a rep that will rip your head off if you remotely sound like you have a question about the gear.

We are going to pick one of the lower grade sources that people use and going to match the prices on some of our equivalent products so you guys and girls can truly see for yourselves the difference in what you should expect in quality.

Once we work out the logistics of how this will happen and how the ordering process will work, I will announce it here. This will be a considerable price difference and there are some things to figure out.

Until then :)

I will be all over this

Just found a groupon for unlimited free gear. Will you match that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was about to make order with another I know delivers.... Will wait for this!!!!

U.S. Army Vet.
Psalms 23:4

Back