• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hey guys im here to introduce myself

BigJamesAzsmies

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Whats up guys my name is James and I've been reading this forum for a few years now, and finally decided to join. I've been lifting for 10 years now, and don't compete, but I train, eat and supplement like I've had my pro card for years. I'm basically just trying to touch base with some other fellow Ironheads to swap stories and experiences with. I've been using the same source for my anabolics for years now, which is strictly pharmaceutical grade from overseas, but my source is local within Canada. Any feedback or comments from you guys is totally welcome, and I've got some progress pics of myself that I will post from years back, once my laptop gets fixed and my files are handy again. Also, I've got some super sick sick science/anatomy/fibre type based workouts that have literally altered my physique over the years. Anyways, all input, feedback and comments are welcome. Cheers guy, happy lifting, and Just glad to introduce myself!

Thanks for the welcome guys. Like I said, I've been reading this forum for years now, and finally decided to join in on all the fun. I joined, basically, because after reading a lot of your guys posts, I've grown to RESPECT you guys, more so than the knuckleheads I meet in the gym on a day to day basis. So cheers to that, and happy posting guys. I'm currently running Test Enanthate (1 gram per week, two doses), Dianobol (30 mg per day, all at once, 1.5 hours before the gym), and Arimedex (1 mg daily). It's what I call the "classic oldschool stack", the cycle guys were running when I was still a pup. I've basically been "blasting and cruising" for the last 5 years, a term coined by Dante Trudell. So needless to say, this is NOT my first rodeo. Again, I've got som pics I will post later of my progress over the years. And by the way, I wanted to know what's the word about source posting? Reason for asking is, I've been around the block more than once, and only use pharmacuetical grade gear when it comes to pinning. I've got a great online company that ships anywhere to Canada and the States that provides pharm grade stuff from overseas. I've been burned in the past, and hate the feeling. So just wanted to share info if that's cool. Cheers guys.

welcome to the forum

Welcome, but we will see how long you're here after your source post...

Back