• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Few questions about PCT

Durr

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im starting PCT today. I do not have any HCG but on hand I have Nolva, Clomid and caber. After reading the most updated PCT theories, it sounds like HCG is recommended a lot. I use up the HCG during my cycle but at this point my nuts are normal size. Is it ok to skip it, or should order some quickly. Also I read some people like to incorporate Caber into their PCT, thoughts?

I will post progress pics a soon as I have time to block my face out.

Attachments

• Blackedout.jpg
    Blackedout.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
My first cycle if anyone was curious

12 weeks 600 test e
100 ed anavar
Adex 1mg eod
hcg midcycle-ish

What the picture doesn't show is I went from a medium to a large shirt, gained 8lbs but lost some belly fat without trying. I could have have eaten more but I'm extremely happy with my results. Most significant body composition change was my face, shoulder, and arms (It was a little scary when I realized my face was changing but holy shit who doesn't want a chiseled jaw). My confidence shot through the roof and girls have been all over me. I am a happy man. Im already excited to start my next cycle late spring.

You did not run Tren, NPP or Deca so YOU DO NOT NEED CABER.

As far as HCG somebody else will need to answer that question, I am a Blaster and Cruiser for life so I am not well informed on that subject.

Just use your SERM for PCT. HCG is best used on cycle to keep the pumps primed, and it sounds like you already did that... And NO CABER

You did not run Tren, NPP or Deca so YOU DO NOT NEED CABER.

As far as HCG somebody else will need to answer that question, I am a Blaster and Cruiser for life so I am not well informed on that subject.

I had the caber because of a progesterone issue I had. It worked well. The reason people use it for PCT is for libido issues.

Just use your SERM for PCT. HCG is best used on cycle to keep the pumps primed, and it sounds like you already did that... And NO CABER

Ok. Thats 2 people in a row. I will take your advice, no caber.

Is clomid really that necessary in combo with Nolva?

I'm confused. Maybe somebody more knowledgable than me can chime in.

What I mean is I do not understand why you have a progesterone problem. The gear you where running should not have caused that issue.

As far as Caber is concerned yes it will boost sex drive. At least it did for me.

Ok. Thats 2 people in a row. I will take your advice, no caber.

Is clomid really that necessary in combo with Nolva?

Yes, you need clomid, and yes it's going to suck balls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

great progress bro ! you deff look leaner , idk about bigger , but if you went up a size you probably did get bigger

im planning to use nolva and clomid for PCT only because a guy i trust recomended me to do it . but i would like to know the 'science' behind it ;)

Clomid is required IMO because it does a fantastic job of restoring both testosterone levels as well as increasing fertility. It is pretty unique. Nolva is good for blocking estrogen at the receptors in breast tissue. Clomid is what will really get you recovered

And yes for some people it causes moodiness. I've had good experiences though and the mood swings aren't really that big of a deal. Plus it is only during PCT. Not recovering means moodiness forever!

as long as you don't mega dose the clomid, you shouldn't see too many sides.

my last pct after 16 weeks deca and test was,

clomid - 50/50/25/25/25
torem - 120/90/60/60

the fifth week of clomid was probably unnecessary but it didn't hurt.

torem is next gen tamoxifen, don't dose nolva (tamoxifen) that high.
i'd dose nolva like this --> 40/40/20/20

caber was on-cycle only and deca stopped 2 weeks before the test.

Back