• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Serious Question About Blood Test ASAP!!!!

reaper6193

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone I need help asap understanding this. I got a my blood work done today before I get ready for my next blast. I'm currently running peptides of IGF-1, GHRP2, Mod GRF 1-29. Everything came out good and normal except for one section......

My ALK Phos was 121 normal was 32-91
My GGT was 165 normal was 7-50
My AST was 49 normal 15-41

I'm a lil worried cuz these numbers are way over the normal range plz explain what this means....

Hey everyone I need help asap understanding this. I got a my blood work done today before I get ready for my next blast. I'm currently running peptides of IGF-1, GHRP2, Mod GRF 1-29. Everything came out good and normal except for one section......

My ALK Phos was 121 normal was 32-91
My GGT was 165 normal was 7-50
My AST was 49 normal 15-41

I'm a lil worried cuz these numbers are way over the normal range plz explain what this means....
These values indicate liver damage. They are all associated with your liver. Alk Phos is a non-specific liver damage test that, when elevated, suggests a mass or stone or even some bone issues. Like I said it is non-specific. The GGT is liver damage that is attributed to drinking usually. Did you have some drinks before your blood test? And finally the AST is also a liver test and raised levels of AST and not ALT (which is another liver test that goes hand in hand with the AST) also suggest alcohol.
I don’t feel that your peptides are causing the problem because they are all injected as far as I know; whereby, bypassing the liver. So something else is causing this problem. Your levels are not THAT high that warrant a panic button, but I would certainly keep an eye on them and do a test every month or couple of months. Stay away from the orals if you can and stay on liver protection and support like liv-52, Thisilyn, Organ shield, and N-A-C sustain. If your liver values continue to climb you’ll need to see a doctor.
You didn’t mention any of your stats, where you’re at in your cruise, what you cruise with, what your last blast was or anything like that so this is the best I can do, hopefully it’s good enough to help. If you want to post some more info I might be able to zero in a little better but right now it just looks like alcohol.

(forgot to mention that even strenuous exercise, or injections can even raise ALT)

Last edited:
I don't drink alcohol, my stats 6'3" 240, last blast was winny, Tren a, cyp. It was my cut going into my show. Last shot in Oct second week. Been off completely since the 2 week of November except I just started my peptides.

Tren is notorious for raising Liver enzymes and tren hangs around and is detectable for 4 to 6 weeks after your last injection. I would wait another 4 weeks and have another lab test done and see where the numbers are.

I would have to disagree about tren raising liver enzymes . I have run tren several times while having labs done every month , no effect whatsoever. I would put my money on the winstrol . Winny is notorious for liver stress weather inj or oral . After 5 weeks inj winny my enzymes were 4 times normal ! It will take a couple months to be completely normal . Yours are very slightly elevated nothing serious at all unless they start to climb . Drink plenty of clean water, stay off any orals and test in a month , bet you'll be in range by then .

I would have to disagree about tren raising liver enzymes . I have run tren several times while having labs done every month , no effect whatsoever. I would put my money on the winstrol . Winny is notorious for liver stress weather inj or oral . After 5 weeks inj winny my enzymes were 4 times normal ! It will take a couple months to be completely normal . Yours are very slightly elevated nothing serious at all unless they start to climb . Drink plenty of clean water, stay off any orals and test in a month , bet you'll be in range by then .
Thanks for the input buddy, I'm going to have them retested next month and lay off all things til after my next lab. I don't think a trophy is worth my life right now.

I read your post and I said to myself - "Isn't that what I said?"...........Then I went back and read MY post and NO THAT'S NOT WHAT I SAID!!! :eek:

MY BAD!!!! I meant to say Winstrol is notorious for raising levels and I said Tren..WTF?? Bad proof reading......More coffee please :coffee:

Good advice guys!

Reaper although it's alarming when you see elevated enyzmes, I agree that these numbers aren't really that high and that the winstrol is most certainly to blame. I can run tbol and anavar and have blood work done and I'll be in the normal range but with dbol and ESPECIALLY M1t (years ago) my enzymes will be 100 plus. I knew a guy who had access to lab (RN) and while on M1t his enzymes were in the 400+ range. 3 weeks after ceasing his values were back to normal.

Last edited:
Good advice guys!

Reaper although it's alarming when you see elevated enyzmes, I agree that these numbers aren't really that high and that the winstrol is most certainly to blame. I can run tbol and anavar and have blood work done and I'll be in the normal range but with dbol and ESPECIALLY M1t (years ago) my enzymes will be 100 plus. I knew a guy who had access to lab (RN) and while on M1t his enzymes were in the 400+ range. 3 weeks after ceasing his values were back to normal.

^^^ I agree with this and advice above. Culprit is the winny- give it a few weeks and test again.Luck-OD

Your liver is working harder but it is not being destroyed.

This is one of the reasons why you come off after a certain amount of time so it does not get to the point when you are destroying your liver.

Good job keeping an eye on it, labs are the only way to go.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for all the input guys means a lot I have my next lab on the 14th of January, after I will run again if back in the norm, it means a lot that all u guys helped me thanks everyone

Back