• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trt question

shredder1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just recently had some blood work done and my t level came back 300 and I'm only 23 years old. Is there any supplements that you guys know work? If I don't get on trt

Did you do proper PCT after your last cycle. You may need to run it again. Don't want to be on TRT at 23.

Most dr's and/or endos won't even think about trt until your at least 30, unless your fortunate enough to have a very laid back dr, as another guy on here talked about the other day. The above advice is good if that's your situation, or if it has been awhile and you do suffer from low t at that age, you more than likely would have to self medicate.

Ouch. At 23? Try a restart with clomid, hopefully it's an anomaly, maybe from a previous cycle without pct.

I just recently had some blood work done and my t level came back 300 and I'm only 23 years old. Is there any supplements that you guys know work? If I don't get on trt

Did you just come off a cycle recently? That is at the bottom of normal for males so no Doctor is going to give you a script for test (not at 23yrs old anyway)...If you were only a few weeks off cycle and you didn't run any pct then you should have another test in a month or so and see if you started producing again....I doubt you shut yourself down permanently but without further labs you won't know....and if you didn't have labs before you started then you won't know what your baseline number is to begin with. That's why it's always a good idea to have labs pre and post so you know where you stand....Just sayin

I would try the Clomid route first. I am on TRT and it can be a pain in the rear end sometime. I can't imagine getting on TRT at 23. Good luck. I also agree with ^^^^^^Abombs

Back