• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Right then, let's get on with it

UNITED!UNITED!

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello Lads,

I was sent here by a mate of mine, from the gym. He swears by the knowledge and information to be found here. I'm here to see what he was on about.

Cheers.

Welcome to ASF. You've found a great community here with loads of knowledgeable people and great sources.

One thing you'll need to know off the bat is you need to get your post count up over 10 before you can use the PM feature here. There are a number of threads dedicated for just that, like this one:

http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/sho...t-Count-Thread

Just give a minute or so between posts so each one counts. Then you'll be able to privately contact any rep with any source, or anyone for that matter. No one can PM you either until your post count is up.

Read as many sticky threads as you can. Loads of valuable information there about forum rules, AAS use and more.

One very important thread to read is about the forum rules. Click below to read and adhere. It's for everyone's safety.

http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/1864-ASF-Rules

Once again welcome aboard!

Welcome. Stick around for awhile, ASF is a great place! :D

Welcome! I like they way you talk! Where you from?

I presumed it was self explanatory mate. However I value my anonymity, especially due to my current employer, so shall we suffice it to say that I'm somewhere in the land of fish and chips, bangers and mash, pints of ale, page 3 girls, and football fanaticism.

The pleasure has been all mine gents.

Thus far I've learned that pints of ale and cups of tea are good for my regime. Bugger me, who knew! I'll sincerely have to thank my mate for steering me here.

Welcome aboard, United!

Many thanks mate. I'd much rather prefer to be called United. Taking into account the standard board nicknaming convention, I'd either be condensed to Unit or U2. Neither of which are horrendous mind you. I just don't fancy being referred to as a wick, or a semi decent Irish rock band. I didn't give that one much forethought now did I?

Last edited:
:thinking:

cheapthreads out .............. mate

We rock here. Just sayin....

Indeed you do. I was pleased with the warm reception I've been given.

I do have a query though. Whilst I was arranging my profile, I see I've had 11 inquisitive souls stop by and take a peek and yet I cannot see who they are. Additionally I've noticed the names of visitors on other individual's profiles. How do I set this notification up for myself?

I presumed it was self explanatory mate. However I value my anonymity, especially due to my current employer, so shall we suffice it to say that I'm somewhere in the land of fish and chips, bangers and mash, pints of ale, page 3 girls, and football fanaticism.

The land of bangers and fags? Lol, just giving you shit - welcome aboard!

Many thanks mate. I'd much rather prefer to be called United. Taking into account the standard board nicknaming convention, I'd either be condensed to Unit or U2. Neither of which are horrendous mind you. I just don't fancy being referred to as a wick, or a semi decent Irish rock band. I didn't give that one much forethought now did I?
Unit. Hmmm. Might be odd?

Ohio?

Welcome to the forum

United? As in Manchester?

Welcome, you have been well received mate. :)

Back