• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GH Serum Level Test

Abombs

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This test was done back in March at the start of my current GH run. The GH was from Nomad Labs direct from the source....This number is after only 2 hours. I know the normal time frame should be between 3 and 3 and a half hours after injection but I was pressed for time so it was only 2 hours after Injecting 10iu's IM into the shoulder....I was fasting

Attachments

• 0312132027.jpg
    0312132027.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 58
the time frame hurts the numbers validity tho, to be fair.

Agreed-but looks pretty good IMO. I would say it would have creeped up to say 22 ish -after correct time protocol-OD

Yeah I was thinking the same....to tell you the truth I was happy to see that number and I know I didn't hit it at it's peak but like I said I was rushed that morning...Just glad to see it was legit to be honest....

This test was done back in March at the start of my current GH run. The GH was from Nomad Labs direct from the source....This number is after only 2 hours. I know the normal time frame should be between 3 and 3 and a half hours after injection but I was pressed for time so it was only 2 hours after Injecting 10iu's IM into the shoulder....I was fasting

Test from March actually might be a great thing cause if you are still running it then you really should go get an IGF test now to show if the GH that you have been pinning is bioavailable or if it is passing through as unusable. Between the two tests you’ll know if your GH is good.

Back