• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fucking Honey Boo Boo WTF?!

irishbrah69

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I sat down and watched this show for 5 min. Right hand to God gave me so much fucking rage that i was literally seriously contemplating the idea of throwing a 45 lb dumbell i had next to me through my brand new 50 in TV I bought to watch football on. I'm not even trying to be funny at all like this show actually got me so mad that I had to go chew up a 1mg klonopin and sit down and start praying the rosary to calm myself down. What the shit is this fucking country coming to? like shit im only 21 and not even guna lie some of the shows i watched when i was a bit younger were pretty stupid. like spongebob beevis and butthead even though it was more like an adult type show, ed edd and eddy and shit like that like they wer e all dumb ass shows but the shit that there coming out with now is just on a whole other level!! Fucking Honey Boo Boo, This Uncle Grandpa bullshit cartoon, total drama island? like wtf i thought my generation was fucked up but idfk what the next generation of kids is guna be like watching this shit!!! But fuck like this is what people watch for entertainment now?! some fucking 400+ pound mother and her morbidly obese husband who are both convicted felons raising their kids to be fat fucks and shart all over the place! Shit maybe if the bish dies at age 14 from a heart attack maybe thatll smack some sence into some people but who the fuck knows?!!??#?#@$?@#$%#$?%T#$?%?#$Y?T E?G?G? FUCKING SHIT!!!!

Rant over....
Going to jerk off to Tori Black & Kristina Rose giving it to eachother hard.
Having a beautiful Persian girl over tonight with an extremely over sensitive clit and g spot and am going to use them goodies while banging her to make myself feel like a stud.
Guna inject a solid 250mg of test e into my ass before bed and eat a fucking bowl of cookies and cream ice cream because idgaf im going on clen in a few days so F IT@@@
Going to have lucid dreams of me firing a hellfire missle into honey fuck shits house and blowing them up and laughing my ass off.

Had to get the crazy out guys, better saying in the pit instead of blowing up in public and getting myself arrested =]

Merry Christmas, Chanakuahhh, Kawanzaaaaaa, or whatever to all my bros and biddies on ASF

Irishbrah OUT!!!

I am from the south. I am ashamed. We are not all idiots here, and I abhor the notion. Please forgive us, and go touch yourself. In the future, just go directly to ESPN....

I am from the south. I am ashamed. We are not all idiots here, and I abhor the notion. Please forgive us, and go touch yourself. In the future, just go directly to ESPN....

lol I feel the same way.....pretty sure I have some distant family members (in laws thank the lord) on Swamp People

Here comes Irish boo-boo!

Fuck. That child makes me want to smash my head against the wall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol i hate it to my wife watches shit like bad girls club all i hear are nagging bitches and my wife hates girls so it boggles my mind on why she watches this shit wtf and yes honey DOO DOO TOO ahhh i would put that kid on a tread mill and no junk food ever alll veggies and friut that should be child abuse for real Kirk B a fellow irish dude out too!!!!! fucking tv is horible 1000 channles of bs well i like history H@ channel cause history my as well be pawn stars channle latley and i loke natgoe and discovey too tnt and adult swim in cartoon network and also big bang theroy thats it tho

Feather I believe ya i just feel awful your much closer to ground zero then i am. Please stay strong and stay as far away from those inbread the hills have eyes people as ya can!

- - - Updated - - -

lol I feel the same way.....pretty sure I have some distant family members (in laws thank the lord) on Swamp People

I havent seen swamp people but im assuming i dont want too lmao thanks for the heads up

lol i hate it to my wife watches shit like bad girls club all i hear are nagging bitches and my wife hates girls so it boggles my mind on why she watches this shit wtf and yes honey DOO DOO TOO ahhh i would put that kid on a tread mill and no junk food ever alll veggies and friut that should be child abuse for real Kirk B a fellow irish dude out too!!!!! fucking tv is horible 1000 channles of bs well i like history H@ channel cause history my as well be pawn stars channle latley and i loke natgoe and discovey too tnt and adult swim in cartoon network and also big bang theroy thats it tho

Amen my fellow swole Irish brother!!! i feel your pain my sis is always watching that bullshit ill stick to espn, spike, discovery and adult swim every night for a good laugh before bed!

Anymore if I'm not forced to watch Disney movies with the kid I only watch history channel, military channel, Nat Geo or something similar. I'm starting to get disgusted with how these sports stars are acting so I'm not even watching as much sports anymore.

The south park honey boo is hilarious

Some family members of mine were travelling and ran into the boo boo family at a hotel. They said they had to bite their tongues to keep from going off on them.

If it helps you in the least mate, we have whole colonies of them over here. Bloody fucking Pikeys and Jippos.

**SNATCH flashback moment**

Whats a jippo?

Ah yes, Snatch. Quite good to say the least. And indeed, I fucking 'ate Pikeys! God damned inbred spudfuckers.

A Jippo is a dual meaning term. 1. Gypsie 2. Someone who is sure to jip you in a deal. (Refer back to #1.)

Sent from my Atari 2600 using a joystick and one red button

Back