• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pissing Off a Competitor

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
by Blane Morton Be humble, show respect, stay classy; we’ve all been preached these things by our parents, coaches, and mentors since we were little kids. I love this one, “act like you’ve been there before,” or my all-time favorite, “don’t give your opponent any billboard material.” But, what’s wrong with playing head games with […]

Read More...

LOL. I remember my first show. One of the gentlemen back stage threw a hissy fit because he felt wronged by his placing, and someone made the mistake of trying to comfort him. What an ass. Needless to say, the fellows nearby did not forget his behaviour and he is ill thought of even now, many years later. The women aren't much better, but they have a nasty little way making it SEEM like they want to help, while sabotaging you in the same breath. It is probably the nature of the beast, considering everyone wants to do well and is in an extreme state of discomfort. It is a shame, however, that people lose sight of how small a show is in the grand scheme of life...

Back