• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

98.8% of women won't message a man shorter than 5'10 on online dating

That's why you post cawk pics, once they see the blue veined thumper they will forget you are a midget.

Or post your height in cm. most cant do the math, and it gives you the air of foreigner, which adds to the allure....

or or get the leg breaking surgery and grow.

That's 98.8% of good looking women. Lower your standards. Nearly 100% of fat ugly women will answer any message. Cheesecake pics and she'll show up at your house wet and ready to go.

I was just going by the data on that survey. Jersey had the best success rate for the NY area.

That's what happens when you post without reading first. Still would like to hear from JD on the subject why women in Jersey are more likely than elsewhere in the area.

That's 98.8% of good looking women. Lower your standards. Nearly 100% of fat ugly women will answer any message. Cheesecake pics and she'll show up at your house wet and ready to go.

Big true!

IML Gear Cream!
Fellas, please. Those dumb bitties answering online ads have no idea how much power can come in a smaller package. It has been my experience that shorter guys are like TNT: explosive and dangerous under the right conditions. They are my favorite. (And they usually have much nice proportions everywhere...) Just my .02.

Fellas, please. Those dumb bitties answering online ads have no idea how much power can come in a smaller package. It has been my experience that shorter guys are like TNT: explosive and dangerous under the right conditions. They are my favorite. (And they usually have much nice proportions everywhere...) Just my .02.

FF, I'm 5'9.75" wink wink!

:(

Doesn't speak well for us taller guys :(

I am certain you are equally hot, SF. I have just never dated a tall man. They didn't seem interested in me.

No worries young lady. I am a happily married man =)

Why a tall dude would not ask you out is beyond me.

Uhg, THANK GOD I am 6'1" *wipes sweat off forehead*

Just kidding. Silly article. Anyone (man or woman) who is too shallow to not see past these sort of things isn't worth it in the first place.

Naw'm sayin'?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Being a taller guy I believe the height definitely helps with women but these articles are pointless. Women each have their own preference. I think the most important thing for a guy to have is confidence, I see short guys with beautiful women all the time.

Being a taller guy I believe the height definitely helps with women but these articles are pointless. Women each have their own preference. I think the most important thing for a guy to have is confidence, I see short guys with beautiful women all the time.

OK, but how big is the dude's pocketbook?

Your definatly a big dude and I am willing to bet EVERY guy here who is under 5-10 wishes he were you. Let's be honest here, it's a primal thing for both men and women. ALL women I had dated prefer taller men without exception. Period.

I was married (briefly) to a dude that was 5' 7" , I'm 5" 8"...the guy is a complete douche but his height isn't off putting. I was hot after after a dude that was 5' 6"..... most beautiful eyes I've ever seen god rest his soul.

married again to a dude that's 6' 3"..
dated a whole lotta guys 6' and higher after I split up with him.
personality and eyes are a big deal to me ...got a serious problem for blue and green eyes...

I was married (briefly) to a dude that was 5' 7" , I'm 5" 8"...the guy is a complete douche but his height isn't off putting. I was hot after after a dude that was 5' 6"..... most beautiful eyes I've ever seen god rest his soul.

married again to a dude that's 6' 3"..
dated a whole lotta guys 6' and higher after I split up with him.
personality and eyes are a big deal to me ...got a serious problem for blue and green eyes...
But all things being equal would you prefer 5-6 or 6-3?

thinking about it..the guy that was 5' 6" had the most confidence..never said boo when we went out and I was in heels..
always had a fun, huge social scene.

I was attracted to his gorgeous eyes, super awesome sideburns, amazingly witty personality and his large social circle.
guy was pretty broke, by choice and was one my closest friends.

But all things being equal would you prefer 5-6 or 6-3?

no preference..I will say this, really skinny guys turn me off a bit. I'd rather be with a fat guy (and have dated a fat guy) than a super skinny guy. A little bit of muscle is my preference a lot of muscle is not..and when I say lot I mean freakishly large pro bb size.
I also can't stand a cocky asshole. confidence is one thing , being a rude pretentious jerk is another.

hubs now is 6' 1", again gorgeous eyes, dimples..210 lbs well muscled but not huge or looking to get huge...polite, quiet, sharply witty, very intelligent.

Well I guess things have changed since I dated. Now that short men are as attractive as tall men I am guessing penis size doesn't matter either?

I say that jokingly =)

lolol...I've seen two truly small peens...and when it gets down that small, yeah size matters.

Back