• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Question about age regarding AAS/PH

Curtius

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Why is it that most users say to wait until 25-26 or so for AAS, but then say for PHs that 21-22 is an ok age to start a cycle of those? It just doesn't make sense to me, don't they relatively have the same side effects and both cause shut down? Could someone please elaborate

Well I guess I did it wrong lmao, I started taking gear at 22 lmao. I honestly feel with a doctor in ur corner, bloodwork, and ur cycling on and off right ur golden. But I also only recommend that approach if your competing, if not definitely wait til 25-26 minimum. So keep on truckin big guy

IMO it just comes down to when you decide to take them. I mean im not saying it's a good idea for any 16 year old to go out and start loading synthetic hormones into their body. I Started at 19 years old and don't regret it but i was in a situation where getting frequent blood work wasnt a problem and had a very understanding father and doctor. Maybe i shoulda waited but other then occasional slightly elevated liver enzymes when i take orals elevated bp while on tren and test levels through the roof i havent ever had any major sides from them. No matter what age you are you should always get bloodwork done just to make sure every thing checks out.

oh yeah and i was competing in sports thats why i decided to take them when i did not just to get super jacked to show off at the beach lol. realistically i didnt need them but being the cocky hard headed shit i am i wanted to just be the best and decided i'd whatever it took to be the best lol

IMO it just comes down to when you decide to take them. I mean im not saying it's a good idea for any 16 year old to go out and start loading synthetic hormones into their body. I Started at 19 years old and don't regret it but i was in a situation where getting frequent blood work wasnt a problem and had a very understanding father and doctor. Maybe i shoulda waited but other then occasional slightly elevated liver enzymes when i take orals elevated bp while on tren and test levels through the roof i havent ever had any major sides from them. No matter what age you are you should always get bloodwork done just to make sure every thing checks out.

How often should bloodword be done? I know at the very beginning before you even start, but then what, every month? And if something seems wrong within the first month, obviously you should stop but would you be able to recover easily since you've halted use early in the cycle? I'm 22 at the moment and have been debating doing a cycle for about a month now. I'm definitely finished growing so I'm not worried about that, I'm more so worried about what it will do to my overall test and HPTA being affected and not recovering correctly, even though I know what I should use for a proper PCT.

How often should bloodword be done? I know at the very beginning before you even start, but then what, every month? And if something seems wrong within the first month, obviously you should stop but would you be able to recover easily since you've halted use early in the cycle? I'm 22 at the moment and have been debating doing a cycle for about a month now. I'm definitely finished growing so I'm not worried about that, I'm more so worried about what it will do to my overall test and HPTA being affected and not recovering correctly, even though I know what I should use for a proper PCT.

I got bloodwork done every month while on cycle. What are your goals? Like are you just looking to but on size or are you competing or what? Def get bloodwork done brfore cycle then at least once in the middle and after pct. Realistically if you just run a test cycle and use some nolva or nolva/clomid after you should be fine, honestly its not going to shut you down for life or completley destroy your test levels. I have a buddy who Started using aas at 14 and his first cycle was like 8 weeks of A-Bombs and pretty much was on something for the good part of 10 years. One day he decided hes had enough came off got bloodwork done expecting everything to be fucked up and becides slightly elevated liver enzymes he was 100% ok. This was after a real heavy peroid of using PCT drugs to get his balls back in working order, his test levels came back in the 800 range when he was off everything for over a month and to this day hes all natural lifts 5 days a week eats real good and hes very healthy and just about as big as he was when he was juicing. Maybe he just got lucky idk but IMO as long as your smart and dont abuse aas you shouldnt have any problems at all. I say if you got your mind set on it just do your research and do a simple test only cycle for your first run with a good pct and you'll be fine. Your doing yourself a huge favor coming here and learning about everything before you go shoving hormones into your body so that tells me you got a good head on your sholders and youll be fine lol. One last word of advice, id suggest planning your sycle out and posting it up on the board here so some of the more experienced guys can chime in and tell you exactly what you should be doing. I mean i know my stuff but some of the guys around here could write a damn 1000 page book with everything they know lol.

Back