• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Bodybuilder Derek Anthony died

Arnold

🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Bodybuilder Derek Anthony died

According to Sallyanne at Rxmuscle, Derek Anthony died today, RIP

attachment.php

Just got the news from Dave who asked me to post in the forums that he will have more information for you shortly.

Love him or hate him, Derek was a part of this community on and off since it's inception and he will be missed. I ask that all posts in this thread remain respectful - Dave and I have will show zero tolerance for anyone that attempts to bash Derek. If you cannot write anything positive about him as a farewell, do not post at all or you will be banned from our forums.

I saw this earlier on FB, I didn't know too much about the guy, seemed much to young to go.
Rip

How sad. I didn't know of him, either, but death is always a sad ending to a story untold.

Dident know him but a lifter is always fam rip big guy !!!!!!!!!!

Cheapthreads out..............

if that video was recent he seemes wayy too young to go. anyone have any info on how he died? feel awful for the family

Back