• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Employee of the month... congrats raptor

Gibbs

Registered
Reaction score
First time I ever heard my moms say she was proud of me... wish I would have worn my formal Dale Earnhardt hat though:/

Looking good there raptor!!!! What are you benching now 135, or still 95? I'm going to have to start going to the gym with you bro...
Oh and congrats on making momma proud!!!!! I can't believe you have made us proud!!!

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

A man with as much character as raptor should be offered a mod spot here, plus as stated he benches 135.... this pic was right before his cut, bulked up and swoled up

-jwgibbons

He has my vote!!! Dude is a beast!!!

Congratulations Raptor. I am proud of you. Kinda like when you beat your personal dead lift record of 125. Question though, you told me you was the only employee there. So, who won employee of the month the other 3 months?

Congratulations Raptor. I am proud of you. Kinda like when you beat your personal dead lift record of 125. Question though, you told me you was the only employee there. So, who won employee of the month the other 3 months?

Yeah... please tell us....

Btw forgot to mention that they only have him as an employee, duke the family black lab won the employee of the month the other three times

-jwgibbons

OK that answers my question as to who won the other 3 times since raptor is the only employee.

Raptor, you have the look I'm going for bro. Stache so hardcore muthafuckas wanna fight me!

Its become more of a burden EOD.... with a great stash comes great power, and responsibilty!

Back