• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tasty Asia Pharma Gear from APE

heymrwaters

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anabolic Pharma- EU hooked me up with 2 vials of AP Sustainbolic test.
Wanted to show them some love - good people over there.
Very happy dealing with them, entire process was super easy and pleasant (fast t/a too)
Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments - nothing but good things to say about them :winkfinger:

Now check out these beauties!
me8y5ude.jpg

u5e3enud.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Asia pharma I've heard good things about them and can't wait to get my hands on some.. I've been giving my post man mean looks everytime he doesn't drop off my package should be in any day now.. Looking solid waters

I've heard bad things about ap. And at those prices it would be smart to stay away from it

please show me where you've heard bad things about asia pharm

A previous rep for WP. Claimed gear wasn't all that.

The post is over on IMF. Dlats If I recall was the rep

He's world-pharma. Only WP has asia pharma gear from his pharmacy in thailand fda approved lol
If I'm paying those prices for some oil that was brewed in a 50gal drum in a ally outta Thailand. We'll call me stupid. Without insurance I can get my paddock USA FDA approved test out of walgreens for 80$.

If I'm paying those prices for some oil that was brewed in a 50gal drum in a ally outta Thailand. We'll call me stupid. Without insurance I can get my paddock USA FDA approved test out of walgreens for 80$.

Brewed by a tranny with nice tits and an apple for a throat

Yes I didn't find the gear to be anything special. I was told by many respected vets it was the greatest gear on the planet. I ran the test e and lost weight. Might have been a bad batch who knows but you can get better gear for less. In my opinion.

726mi0.jpg

i got mine as well! looks awesome!

Back