• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

about to start my first cycle.....

longhorncadillac

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
ok here goes, be gentle.

plan is to:

take 500/wk test-e through first six weeks then go to 600/wk second six weeks.
use aromasin daily through the 14th week
in 14th week start clomid 100/100/50/50

just wanted some advice on a few things because of varying opinions.

1. HCG- do i need it with a test only cycle?
2. PCT- is clomid ok by itself or do i need to combine with nolvadex?

anything else you guys can think of is appreciated!!!

-Just run 600 from the get go. No sense in a 100mg increase IMO, it's test not tren.
-12 Week cycle w/o HCG would seem perfectly fine. I don't see the point in it in that short of a cycle.
-Clomid only will suffice.

Personally, I think HCG is overkill on lighter cycles. I think it is overused on cycle in general, but just my opinion. It does bring the boys back nicely when used responsibly.
Going with Asin 10 ED? I do like that better than adex, since you don't have rebound to worry about.
clomid only is fine for test only. Looks like you did your homework and will do fine with the gear.
Got diet and workout?

Yes, diet is similar to the one I am on now, just drastically increased calories. Should yield total +\- 250g of protein and about 4000-4500 calories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, diet is similar to the one I am on now, just drastically increased calories. Should yield total +\- 250g of protein and about 4000-4500 calories.

What are yr stats?.

Im on my 7th week of test e 500mg per week 12.5mg aromasin daily and NO hcg , nuts shrunk a lil but nothing crazy , hell it might just be in my head since i never paid much attention to them anyways..lol...

What are yr stats?.

Im on my 7th week of test e 500mg per week 12.5mg aromasin daily and NO hcg , nuts shrunk a lil but nothing crazy , hell it might just be in my head since i never paid much attention to them anyways..lol...
6'0" 202 13.5% took me almost a year to get there, I started at 250 23%.

6'0" 202 13.5% took me almost a year to get there, I started at 250 23%.

You should up your protein while on cycle. Aim for 350+grams of protein to maximize your gains. Around 100 grams of fat. Then add carbs till you hit your caloric needs (400g give or take).

Warrior

Back