• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Something very interesting about my ECA stack...

RoidsR4m3

Going Pro 2016
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I thought I'd share this with you guys. Recently I receive an order of Ephedrine( yes it's real ). So I was really excited to start the good ol fashion ECA stack. 48mg of Ephedrine, 200mg of caffeine and 385mg of name brand Aspirin. So it looks good right, well, I'm not to sure about it. So I took them all on an empty stomach and waited about 45 minutes before hitting the gym. I could feel the Eph first as my heart started to beat rapidly and then the caffeine kicked in as I could feel my mental focus kick in. So I'm pumped, I'm ready to go, I'm ready to burn some calories. I put my Sunto Heart Rate Monitor on and I'm feeling awake and ready to kill some cardio. So I set my watch and my heart is about 110 after 30-40minutes after taking the stack. I was kind of surprised it wasn't a little higher but what the hell, once I jump on the gay-glider(elliptical machine) it's going to sky rocket anyway. We'll, that was not the case at all. I could barely get my heart rate above 130. I was like, WTF? Ok, maybe my HRM is not working or something, so I grab the handles to read my pulse and it was very close to that of my monitor. So I thought that it could of just been my body, maybe I was just physically too tired. So I did my stint and then came back again the next day. Same thing happened. Then the next day I took just the caffeine pill and I was easily able to hit 150-160. So I went back to the ECA stack and what happened, my heart rate was low and I was struggling to get it above 125bpm. Yesterday, I decided to take only the caffeine and Ephedrine and BOOM... 160-170 like a boss, same dose this morning and same thing... So I did some research about incorporating the Aspirin and it seems as though there's a lot of confusion on what dose to take and if it really helps. I believe the Aspirin is supposed to help with blood flow and help reduce the cortisol release from the Ephedrine. So I'm going to try the low dose 81mg and see of it does the same thing. Has anyone on here ever noticed this before with a high dose of Aspirin? I'm curious to see what your guys thoughts are on this. 

Back