• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Possible Gyno? Help me fix it!

Mogy

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, would be grateful for some help from you more experienced members.

I was on an oral cycle, 100mg tbol and 75mg Anavar every day. I started to get symptoms or gyno - my nipples became really sore, could feel them all the time. Now I know some of you may view it impossible to get gyno with tbol and var since neither aromatise. However it could've been caused purely by the hormone fluctuations or maybe one of my compounds isn't what I thought it was.

So I started taking 20mg Nolva everyday and these symptoms went away so I dropped the dose to 20 EOD. a week later (3 days ago) the symptoms come back again despite still taking 20mg Nolva EOD.

So I decided enough, started my pct and stopped the AAS. So yesterday I took 100mg clomid, 40 mg Nolva and threw in 0.5mg letro (bit paranoid about gyno). Same today but 1mg letro. Nipples are less sore today but there seems to be a deeper ache in my general central/lower pec area.

Is this going to fix my issues? My serm's and letro are all pharma grade.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

How much do you weight, and height? what was your reason for taking the oral stack in the first place?

- - - Updated - - -

Come to think about it.. what product line are you running? some local guys on pressed oral? or a well known lab? I ask because I'm beginning to question the quality of your compounds and if the Tbol is really Tbol and not subbed with Dbol...

Last edited:
^^^agreed with vision, sounds like it's tainted tbol to me bro, who was the source?

How much do you weight, and height? what was your reason for taking the oral stack in the first place?

- - - Updated - - -

Come to think about it.. what product line are you running? some local guys on pressed oral? or a well known lab? I ask because I'm beginning to question the quality of your compounds and if the Tbol is really Tbol and not subbed with Dbol...

70kg, 5ft 10. 11% bf. Wanted to test the water with a non pinning cycle. Chose tbol and var stack for the gains in strength, vascularity and lean muscle increase.

Zydex tbol and Anavar. Fairly new lab, wouldn't have expected them to be dodgy yet.

Opinions on my anti gyno stack?

^^^agreed with vision, sounds like it's tainted tbol to me bro, who was the source?

Lab was Zydex, tubs were unopened with holograms, all looked gtg. Zydex are fairly new too so unlikely to be faked yet.

Keep in mind, just because a lab is new doesn't mean that they have the know how and finances..Glad to see that your trust your source so thats all that matters.. some labs still cut corners man.. Far as your anti, drop the letro, you dont need it..if your having a induced onset of gyno. tamox at 40mgs ED for a week and drop to 20mgs next week will do the trick.. even dropping to 10mgs would be sufficient..

I would suggest getting some bloods done and see where you stand..

Sounds like you are in Europe so I doubt you have the same stuff my boy vision is thinking of. Your using two drugs that should not aromatize so I'm going to bet you got jipped and received dbol and some other harsh oral. If you have pharma seems and ai then the best you can do is sit back and wait for time to pass. Good luck bro hope you kill it.

Sounds like you are in Europe so I doubt you have the same stuff my boy vision is thinking of. Your using two drugs that should not aromatize so I'm going to bet you got jipped and received dbol and some other harsh oral. If you have pharma seems and ai then the best you can do is sit back and wait for time to pass. Good luck bro hope you kill it.
im going to agree with this

Back