• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

i need some help here

bodywar

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I fuck my should up,and dr. told me take off 1month before i could workout again....
i was on test e 750mg,and eq 600mg a week..do i have pct,and i don't have hcg,because i was moving,and can;t find it..i have everything but hcg...if need hcg can u tell where i can it shipped fast to me...4 weeks into cycle,i got hurt..

What's the extent of the injury? In 4 wks does he expect you'll be 100% or limited...how old are you brother? There's a few options. Could go into pct, could go on a cruise dose of test for a few wks continue trainjng legs and then jjump back on as well.

Sorry to hear about the injury bodywar. I would begin pct. If you've only been on 4 weeks you don't even need to bother with hcg. Besides, it is counterproductive during pct. Hop off bro, heal, start lifting again in a month, and once you have gotten back to a reasonable level of fitness, cycle again.

As GS said - wait two weeks, then do a 2 week PCT. Wait a good 30 days at least before running another cycle.

agree with Rainer. i would wait atleast 30 days to start another. check your levels if you want to be safe after pct.

Rainer is right, HCG is only necessary for long cycles where the natural test production is shut down for extensive periods.

Oh and all you need for PCT is:

-SERM (nolva or clomid)
-Optional, but excellent idea to add an AI (aromasin preferably, or arimidex)

IML Gear Cream!
wait and start pct. Then get a good month or two back in the gym before you start again.

thanks u guy for help,i was stress,because i didn't have hcg..now i know really did need because
only for into 4 weeks.. thanks for all guys opinion,i appreciated...

Hey guys, I just joined this board a couple days ago..I've been pulling info from these boards for years bit had to finally join one..I understand that you have to have at least 10posts in order to pm people bit does the same rule also apply for uploading photos? I've tried to add an avatar a few times but the option to use one just isn't available to choose. Also this may seem like a dumb question but what's the deal with the "rep power"? What exactly is it and how do you obtain more of it? I assume it has something to do with your reputation or level of credibility in the community..thanks in advance guys..looking forward to learning more and helping others when I can..happy lifting bros

Hey guys, I just joined this board a couple days ago..I've been pulling info from these boards for years bit had to finally join one..I understand that you have to have at least 10posts in order to pm people bit does the same rule also apply for uploading photos? I've tried to add an avatar a few times but the option to use one just isn't available to choose. Also this may seem like a dumb question but what's the deal with the "rep power"? What exactly is it and how do you obtain more of it? I assume it has something to do with your reputation or level of credibility in the community..thanks in advance guys..looking forward to learning more and helping others when I can..happy lifting bros
I'm not sure about the 10 post min to upload an avatar, there is a thread dedicated solely for 10 random posts though..enter whatever you want X amount of times to reach your count. Rep power is exactly as you described.. You make helpful, informative posts etc. and other members can REP you. This function is performed bro by Selecting the "Star" or sheriffs looking badge on the bottoms left hand side of a post made by a member.

rep it up

I'm not sure about the 10 post min to upload an avatar, there is a thread dedicated solely for 10 random posts though..enter whatever you want X amount of times to reach your count. Rep power is exactly as you described.. You make helpful, informative posts etc. and other members can REP you. This function is performed bro by Selecting the "Star" or sheriffs looking badge on the bottoms left hand side of a post made by a member.

Thanks bro, ill try to figure out the avatar thing from my pc..could be that I've been trying to do it through my phone..also I would consider that a helpful and informative post so I shall give you some rep points :) thanks bro..I'm liking the helpfulness and feeling of being welcomed that I see on this board so far..

Yep, you need 10 posts to do many things, it's an anti-spam feature. The amount of rep points you give is proportional to how many you have.

Back