• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tedtest's Lab Work (Sciroxx Test C)

tedtest

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
These labs are taken 3 days after injecting .8ml of SCIROXX TEST CYP have been running same protocol for 2 months. I am on TRT and been injecting every 3.5 days, for 2 years. Switched to sciroxx after Evo line ran Out and couldn't get anymore. On these labs my estro is a little high cause I forgot to take my AI day after injection so just skipped it.

How do you post up lab work from computer to thread? I'm using Windows 7 and my labs are from adobe and in my documents.

Mod Edit (Rainier): User sent me the results, they are posted below (with personal info edited out of course)

ROZIN.jpg

pXKRl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: posting lab work ?

You can also hit "print screen" on your computer while viewing the labs in adobe. Then hit paste on a blank microsoft word doc, and then right click the word doc and select "save as picture". Then upload the pic to your post. Be sure to edit your personal info out of the picture before uploading

I screen shot the adobe document(Prnt Scrn button on keyboard) and paste it into Paint then save the pic and post it.

These are all good suggestions.

If it sounds too complicated, you can also email it to me, and I'll edit out the personal info and post the results.

These are all good suggestions.

If it sounds too complicated, you can also email it to me, and I'll edit out the personal info and post the results.

I tried but it wont let me.ok give me your email somehow and I will send you the results

These.labs are taken 3.days after injecting .8ml of SCIROXX TEST CYP have been running same protocol for 2 months . I am on TRT and been injecting every 3.5 days. For 2 years. Switched to sciroxx after Evo line ran Out and couldnt get anymore. On these labs my estro is a little high cause I forgot to.take my AI day after injection so just skipped it.

i took a picture with my phone right now but i could not get the date of test and results in one pic.gonna try and see if i can post it up.

I sent you my email by PM, you can also email it and I'll edit out the personal info.

IML Gear Cream!
Edited it into your first post and changed the thread title :winkfinger:

So what is your total dosage and what was the injection schedule for the past 3 weeks before the test?
250mg/mL gear, right?

edited it into your first post and changed the thread title :winkfinger:

So what is your total dosage and what was the injection schedule for the past 3 weeks before the test?
250mg/ml gear, right?
yea it was 250 gear and for the 3 weeks prior it was .8m
l every 3.5 days . These labs were taken about 3 days after injection

Last edited:
The numbers are there but I'm not sure how the 3 days vs 7 days comes into effect

The steroid in cyp will peak in 24-36 hours. With the amount i injected and experience with proper dosed gear with bloodwork confirming in past,my test level should of been above 1500. Not sure how far above 1500 because the labs here only go to 1500 unfortunately.

Thanks for posting these labs, Ted! I also would have expected the total test number to be a little higher, especially because the draw was 3 days after your injection. However, that said, we can't say from these results alone that the testosterone is under-dosed. Without following a protocol that has been followed by others, it's assuming too much to say anything other than The Sciroxx Test C you have has testosterone in it, and definitely isn't bunk.

I'm going to assume by his other test's it is a little low but Pretty close

I dunno now that i was doing some research and from what i read i think this shit is on point... i think the evo line was overdosed slightly...
this is what i found... there both ugls the only way to really know would be to get some HG test and run the same protocall...

In some men, the half-life of Testosterone Enanthate is much shorter. For example, in some men, the half-life is around 4 days. To achieve a total testosterone of around 800, such a person would need about 200 mg a week.

Given a Testosterone Enanthate dose of 200 mg every 2 weeks for an average hypogonadal male, the total testosterone curve shows a peak of around 1250 ng/dl approximately 24-48 hours after the injection, 1000 ng/dl around 4 days after the injection, 800 ng/dl 7 days after the injection, 600 ng/dl 10 days after the injection, and baseline about 14 days after the injection.

A way to tell what the half-life would be is to give the person a 200 mg dose then measure the total testosterone approximately 4 days or 7 days later. If the level is significantly lower than the average male dose curve, then the half-life is going to be shorter.

For example, I have a patient with a level of about 600 ng/dl 4 days after the 200 mg injection. This is about 40% less than the expected 1000 ng/dl seen in an average person. He has a very short half-life for testosterone enanthate. One could argue that his half-life is about 3 days (since 600 ng/dl is about half of the peak of 1250 ng/dl 24 hours after the injection). His body quickly destroys testosterone. He needed a 200 mg a week dose to achieve a trough blood level of about 800 ng/dl. It was best to dose this 100 mg twice a week to maintain an even blood level, avoiding a roller coaster effect, given the very short half-life of testosterone and testosterone enanthate in his body.

I dunno now that i was doing some research and from what i read i think this shit is on point... i think the evo line was overdosed slightly...
this is what i found... there both ugls the only way to really know would be to get some HG test and run the same protocall...

In some men, the half-life of Testosterone Enanthate is much shorter. For example, in some men, the half-life is around 4 days. To achieve a total testosterone of around 800, such a person would need about 200 mg a week.

Given a Testosterone Enanthate dose of 200 mg every 2 weeks for an average hypogonadal male, the total testosterone curve shows a peak of around 1250 ng/dl approximately 24-48 hours after the injection, 1000 ng/dl around 4 days after the injection, 800 ng/dl 7 days after the injection, 600 ng/dl 10 days after the injection, and baseline about 14 days after the injection.

A way to tell what the half-life would be is to give the person a 200 mg dose then measure the total testosterone approximately 4 days or 7 days later. If the level is significantly lower than the average male dose curve, then the half-life is going to be shorter.

For example, I have a patient with a level of about 600 ng/dl 4 days after the 200 mg injection. This is about 40% less than the expected 1000 ng/dl seen in an average person. He has a very short half-life for testosterone enanthate. One could argue that his half-life is about 3 days (since 600 ng/dl is about half of the peak of 1250 ng/dl 24 hours after the injection). His body quickly destroys testosterone. He needed a 200 mg a week dose to achieve a trough blood level of about 800 ng/dl. It was best to dose this 100 mg twice a week to maintain an even blood level, avoiding a roller coaster effect, given the very short half-life of testosterone and testosterone enanthate in his body.

Hey Rob,

This individual variability in test levels after injecting the same dose is something I have heard a lot about, and I believe it is true, but I do not have many citations or solid info on the subject. Do you have access to anything that demonstrates this?

No I don't have documents to support that last post... my last post was something that was stated by a trt doctor... I have done a lot of research on this and found similar results from different people... the only way to test this would be to get our hands on hg test have 20 people run it using heavyirons protocol and check the results... but different people do experience different test levels from the same amount of test... I was checking out some medical journals on my schools library and found some of this info out...

I agree with both, Gs racer and Effinrob. Im not going to continue with sciroxx anyways. Im going to run the 5 ampoules of Bayer Test that i have left then run the MLG i just got. Next time i run bloods i will run using HEAVYIRON'S protocol. Thanks again Rainier for helping me out and posting my labs up.
:winkfinger:

Get Shredded!
thank you for posting results! I personally think you should run that hg test and test again... that would give us a ton of information!

I agree with both, Gs racer and Effinrob. Im not going to continue with sciroxx anyways. Im going to run the 5 ampoules of Bayer Test that i have left then run the MLG i just got. Next time i run bloods i will run using HEAVYIRON'S protocol. Thanks again Rainier for helping me out and posting my labs up.
:winkfinger:

I don't recommend you take any specific steps if you ate basing the decision off this test. As I said, these results don't tell us much about the dosage of the product, and you shouldn't jump to any conclusions. That said, if you feel there is an issue, by all means switch products

As Rob said, the ideal situation would be repeating the test with the same product, but making sure to follow protocol.

I don't recommend you take any specific steps if you ate basing the decision off this test. As I said, these results don't tell us much about the dosage of the product, and you shouldn't jump to any conclusions. That said, if you feel there is an issue, by all means switch products

As Rob said, the ideal situation would be repeating the test with the same product, but making sure to follow protocol.
i hear and understand what you're saying but i have another issue with the Sciroxx im tired of right now and thats that it leaves a big lump across my butt cheek for like 2 weeks after each injection amd anywhere else i choose to inje ct.
O

Back