• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PRA - Licit Steroid Use

GSRacer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I strongly feel that the use of AAS should be legal for those who choose to use them, and accept the risks associated - much like alcohol use. Why countries have gone in the opposite direction is a mystery to me, as I have always turned to hard science when I want to know more about the safety and legitimacy of becoming involved with something. This article makes the best case I have ever heard for the controlled legalization of steroids. The best part is, it is a peer-reviewed article published in a respected journal. This is a great article to show the reluctant wife or girlfriend, who is concerned about your decision to use AAS. It's a shame that the hypocritical lawmakers didn't give this one a read. But, honestly, are you surprised? I am not. Enjoy the article.

GS

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1332036/pdf/brjsmed00014-0009.pdf

If only there were more of these being written nowadays.

"In conclusion, this series shows that doses ofanabolic steroids regarded as small by the blackmarket regime can be used in athletes without any
significant problem in the short term - up to 5 years."

To think they knew this in 1994 and the general public is still oblivious. Medical/Pharma industry needs that to be hush so everyone can make their money.

You dont see articles like this on tv and dr oz

What do you guys think the motivation behind keeping studies like this quiet and out of the public eye is? I mean, why not just let people gear up legally?

Not to be that guy but the govt/pharm industry/doctors want the general public to be uninformed, and unopinionated on topics like this so they can profit. Not so much doctors but they get kickbacks from pharma companies so it's all a cycle. We are regulated more so now than ever and look at the direction our country is going? it doesnt look promising,

I don't think people are keeping the studies quiet, I think it's just the morality police trying to decide what people should and shouldn't do with their bodies.

Take a look at the UK (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland), possession of steroids for personal use is legal there. It's just America has this stupid morality police telling us that people shouldn't have sex outside of marriage, marijuana is bad, steroids are bad, etc.

Sex outside of marrige is a sin. Mary jane, is illegal, and therefore a sin. I think of mary jane is to alcohol, people used to drink here and there, its ok, but when you drink so much it impares your judgment, then you do things you wouldnt do in your right mind. So therefore it makes you sin if you abuse it.I think a lil mary jane if legal, would not be too bad, but as with alot of things, people will abuse it. Illegal steroids, are a sin, because they are illegal, we are supposed to obey mans law.You have TRt, i dont think there is anything wrong with that, its legal from your doc, and it doesnt impair your judgment the way mind altering drugs do. I take PH/DS. Same thing, they are legal. When they are'nt, i may get TRT. Ive had TRT before, but just to try it out. Too expensive, so i started getting from overseas. Now, i try my best to obey God's word, and my life is so much better!! I love GOD!!!

Sex outside of marrige is a sin. Mary jane, is illegal, and therefore a sin. I think of mary jane is to alcohol, people used to drink here and there, its ok, but when you drink so much it impares your judgment, then you do things you wouldnt do in your right mind. So therefore it makes you sin if you abuse it.I think a lil mary jane if legal, would not be too bad, but as with alot of things, people will abuse it. Illegal steroids, are a sin, because they are illegal, we are supposed to obey mans law.You have TRt, i dont think there is anything wrong with that, its legal from your doc, and it doesnt impair your judgment the way mind altering drugs do. I take PH/DS. Same thing, they are legal. When they are'nt, i may get TRT. Ive had TRT before, but just to try it out. Too expensive, so i started getting from overseas. Now, i try my best to obey God's word, and my life is so much better!! I love GOD!!!

So, what did you smoke/drink/inject before writing this post? Or did the almighty take control of your keyboard? Btw, are you saying you don't use gear (besides prohormones) because it is a sin?

Not to be that guy but the govt/pharm industry/doctors want the general public to be uninformed, and unopinionated on topics like this so they can profit. Not so much doctors but they get kickbacks from pharma companies so it's all a cycle. We are regulated more so now than ever and look at the direction our country is going? it doesnt look promising,

How do they profit by an uninformed public? I'm not disagreeing, I'm just picking your brain.

I don't think people are keeping the studies quiet, I think it's just the morality police trying to decide what people should and shouldn't do with their bodies.

Take a look at the UK (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland), possession of steroids for personal use is legal there. It's just America has this stupid morality police telling us that people shouldn't have sex outside of marriage, marijuana is bad, steroids are bad, etc.

This is very close to what I think

IML Gear Cream!
I don't agree with your opinion at all, but I respect your beliefs.

Just a question - so the moment you get a prescription, steroids are no longer a sin to you? Does the day your prescription expire begin the day when you start sinning and going to hell? No offense, just curious.

So, what did you smoke/drink/inject before writing this post? Or did the almighty take control of your keyboard? Btw, are you saying you don't use gear (besides prohormones) because it is a sin?

I try my best not to smoke/drink/inject anything.Maybe GOD did take control of my keyboard! Yes, i TRY not to sin. But thats impossible because im human. Im not trying to condem anyone by any means. Im no less a sinner than anyone, but i know Jesus christ is my saviour, and he loves me and you brother.I struggled with many addictions in my life.Now GOD has set me free from them. Just sharing my love for God with you.I am here to help people the best i can with info about these products. Maybe i can help someone with my past expeirances. I dont see gear as being a sin (my opinion)execpt that some are illegal. We are supposed to obey mans laws and Gods. Thats all.

I don't agree with your opinion at all, but I respect your beliefs.

Just a question - so the moment you get a prescription, steroids are no longer a sin to you? Does the day your prescription expire begin the day when you start sinning and going to hell? No offense, just curious.

LOl. Hey brother, you remind me of the way i used to think about Christians. I respected them, but didnt believe, and thought they were the biggest bunch of hypocrites around. "Do as i say, not as i do" lol. Ive been there.

I dont know about the prescription thing, lol. Thats good though. I just dont see gear as other drugs, cause they dont make you high, or screw your brain up. If you abuse them, and make it bad for your health, that would be sinning against your body.God gave us our bodies, and he loves us and doesnt want us hurting ourselves.I think TRT is a wonderful thing, makes many people feel better, and healthier, with out doping up. But, God wants us to follow mans laws as well as his. I try to keep my own opinions outta the way, and read what GOD wants before i open my mouth. Im still learning. We all sin every day , thats why we ask for forgiveness. No body is without sin, Never was except Jesus.
I dont try to say"you did this, your a sinner", thats what i used to think about christians, in fact its the opposite.Christians know that everyone sins, thats why we needed Jesus to take the ultimate sacrifice, he died for us, so that we could be forgiven of our sins. God is holy and cant be in the presence of sin, so Jesus is the only way.

Dont know if anyone has told you this before, i only learned this a while ago. I also thought church was a place for "good" people to go, to say that they are better than everyone for going to church lol. I found out its just a place to pray, praise God, and to learn. Not a club, like i used to think.

Later bro, if you have any more questions about this, i'll look them up in the bible and answer them the best i can.

I try my best not to smoke/drink/inject anything.Maybe GOD did take control of my keyboard! Yes, i TRY not to sin. But thats impossible because im human. Im not trying to condem anyone by any means. Im no less a sinner than anyone, but i know Jesus christ is my saviour, and he loves me and you brother.I struggled with many addictions in my life.Now GOD has set me free from them. Just sharing my love for God with you.I am here to help people the best i can with info about these products. Maybe i can help someone with my past expeirances. I dont see gear as being a sin (my opinion)execpt that some are illegal. We are supposed to obey mans laws and Gods. Thats all.

I can respect your willingness to help others with your experiences. I'm not sure why your god is involved with this, however. Care to fill me in?

Actually, you know what, dont fill me in. Stallion, I can respect your willingness to help others with your experiences. I also know and appreciate what it takes to overcome addiction. What I do not appreciate, however, is you coming on this board and pushing a religious agenda. I'm glad you love Jesus, and I'm glad you derive some sort of comfort out of a belief in a supernatural being that may or may not exist, but this is a board that focuses on the discussion of anabolic steroids, and if you could limit your discussion to that, it would be appropriate. There are lots of Christian boards that would love to delve into the topics of myths and beliefs with you, but this is not one. Furthermore, the section you are posting in is for scientific research, which is the antithesis of what you believe drives this world. I'll stick to science to answer my questions in life, thanks.

Oh and btw, you freed yourself from addiction, no one else. Take the credit for it, because it is quite an achievement.

Actually, you know what, dont fill me in. Stallion, I can respect your willingness to help others with your experiences. I also know and appreciate what it takes to overcome addiction. What I do not appreciate, however, is you coming on this board and pushing a religious agenda. I'm glad you love Jesus, and I'm glad you derive some sort of comfort out of a belief in a supernatural being that may or may not exist, but this is a board that focuses on the discussion of anabolic steroids, and if you could limit your discussion to that, it would be appropriate. There are lots of Christian boards that would love to delve into the topics of myths and beliefs with you, but this is not one. Furthermore, the section you are posting in is for scientific research, which is the antithesis of what you believe drives this world. I'll stick to science to answer my questions in life, thanks.

Oh and btw, you freed yourself from addiction, no one else. Take the credit for it, because it is quite an achievement.

Yes sir. I understand. I dont want to push. I stated my faith. Enough said.

Now, to the science, and helping people, i have learned over 5+ years of anabolic use , and now over 14 yrs of lifting weights, that more drugs is not always better. I have read Heavy's cycle approach, about increasing doses every 2-4 weeks while on(pyramiding), does indeed work, but its better to start out small , and work yourself up. Im not just saying this , ive done it. I have a very high tolrerance for any drug/alcohol/roid etc. Just as Henry's articles say, your body adapts. Pyrimid doses up, just know that busting your butt in da gym, eating right for your goals, and workout routine is 95% of growth. The other 5% is da gear. Ive used up to over 2gm Test ew,500mg tren ew, and eq 1gm ew,along with Gh and slin, and 4-6 week orals (dbol/adrol up to 150 mg ed) Now i get the same results with min ph's/DS's.

Now this is the research/ brew forum? I can answer many questions about research and homebrews also, i wanna make sure my new freinds are staying safe, ive brew'ed for years, and tryed many diff products over the years including insulin and hgh/igf/cjc/ghrp's,PGF2 etc, etc.
Hope i can be of assistance to you guys!!

Sorry for the harsh reply Stallion. I just had the feeling you were trying to save my immortal soul, and I hate that shit. No hard feelings though, I respect your choice to be a man of faith.

No hard feelings at all brother. I used to hide from people like me, going door to door, lol. I cant save your soul lol, only you can!
So how long you been in the iron game? You are almost my age. I started when i was 17-18, im 31 now. I used to be sooo skinny, everybody made fun of me lol, or had some smart coment to make about my boney butt.
But ive missed a few years here and there.Ive worked alot of 12-16 hr days, and gave up a few times.Just recently, the last 5 yrs ive worked out pretty steady.

I see no sticky about Transdermals. Any coming soon? Im trying my bro's Trestolone transdermal now. Its awesome. I take it several times a day, to try and get a steady flow, and not to big of a spike at one time. Its very similar to test, i stay pumped all day, but i seem harder than usual. And i just added Letro, so i should harden up a bit more.

Get Shredded!
I see no sticky about Transdermals. Any coming soon? Im trying my bro's Trestolone transdermal now. Its awesome. I take it several times a day, to try and get a steady flow, and not to big of a spike at one time. Its very similar to test, i stay pumped all day, but i seem harder than usual. And i just added Letro, so i should harden up a bit more.
What kind of dosage are we talking here?

Its 25mg/ml. Im taking 2 ml per day for now(50mg), so im thinking i may be getting 20-30 mg in me daily? Its legal, supposed to give libido like test, stronger mg/mg than test, and androgenic like tren.Its been tested for a replacement for testosterone,but not made a drug yet. Im starting off moderate, ive been on epi,m14ad,and mlmg, now ive switched to msten/mlmg/Trest trans. Since ive added Trest the past few days, i have more natural feeling of energy(not speedy), and ive been feeling pumped all day, like when the mlmg first kicked in. But im tighter feeling, like ive lost some range of motion, like when i use to use test. Im starting off small, and only gonna take it another wk or 2, just testing it out for my bro. I like it so far, as im not on trt, i just use otc supps and pct. Ive not found many logs, i would like to log it for him next time, but i dont like bulking more than 6 wks, im burnt out mentally and physically.It does work great, but needs to be taken the full 6 weeks for a good log as a test base supp. Do you guys let people log products openly, or only for paying advertisers?

Back