• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

have to push very hard when pinning

jodenem

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi all , just like the title says why is it in some spots I have to push so for hard for the product to come out. I rotate sites warm up gear and its almost like it I let go of the plunger it would come back out . using 25ga. 1 inch . delts ,quads glutes and ventro glutes. I have had this happen in different areas.. have had this using both mlg and ay .what you think

what are u pinning? i know eq gives me grief. i use 25g as well

I pin and am fine but reading that description makes me get chill bumps! Eek!

I've heard of this in a lot of people.
My rationale for this would be:
It's intramuscular..inside of your muscles are thousands of fibers, it's not hollow, and because tren/test/eq are pretty thick oils, it could be getting resistance due to lack of room for the oil to go in the muscle.
I could be wrong.

Go 23 guage

I bought some pins from the local pharmacy and had this problem. I just got a dozen because I forget to order in time. When I got my pins in from gpz the problem went away. Same oil, same gauge pins, same injection sites. The ones from Walgreens was BD and so was the ones from gpz. I experimented with some used pins and cooking oil. Just shooting the oil down the sink. The Walgreens bought pins I had to push down real hard. Only thing I could think of was they been on the self a long time and something happened with the rubber. I don't know if yours was bad as mine but to shoot 2ml oil would about cramp my thumb. Btw I would draw with a 20 and switch to a 25 gauge 1.5"

hi thanks for the imput so far . I am pinning 1ml test e 300 and 1 ml tpa 3 times a wk, pins from gpz terumo 25 ga 1 in. it really does feel like too much resistance . i did a pin in the ventroglute and it even left alittle bruise where the plastic part of the pin was against my leg this is my 5 th cycle and i have noticed this previously also. l lay the whole pin in a heating pad for about 10 min . i do use 20 ga to draw then switch to 25 didn't know if this was typical with other people also. thanks

I think it depends on the type of syringe... I notice someone above mentioned using some from a local store then ordering higher grade ones. Just take a hot shower it helps the muscle to relax.

I have had this happening also this past year . Even though I rotate sites and try to give each site a 7 day rest between especially the glutes gave me a fit . Then my quads started . I use 25g to pin 1'' to 1,5 '' depending . Once I broke off one of the little side plastic pieces . So instead of hitting the same exact spot on say glutes I simply went up about 1.5'' . Next time oil went in easy . Same with quads , I just moved my inj . spot a little up or down and no more hard pushing . Did this for about 8 mon. and just recently went back to the original spots and easy again as well . I figured it was the start of scar tissue , that's all I could come up with . Glad it's solved !

I use 23GA 1" for glutes and quads.. 5/8" 27GA for delts. Draw oil with 1.5" 18GA everytime. I noticed I had this problem when I didn't pin for awhile and started my first pin of a new cycle. First time into the delt it felt "harder" than usual. After the second, seemed easier. Might just be me but I dunno.. I also don't use GPZ, Walgreens etc so I'm curious how those needles are. Seems like most members here have bad no issues with them. Maybe you're too swole? :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have had this happening also this past year . Even though I rotate sites and try to give each site a 7 day rest between especially the glutes gave me a fit . Then my quads started . I use 25g to pin 1'' to 1,5 '' depending . Once I broke off one of the little side plastic pieces . So instead of hitting the same exact spot on say glutes I simply went up about 1.5'' . Next time oil went in easy . Same with quads , I just moved my inj . spot a little up or down and no more hard pushing . Did this for about 8 mon. and just recently went back to the original spots and easy again as well . I figured it was the start of scar tissue , that's all I could come up with . Glad it's solved !

^^^ This ^^^ . That is exactly what's happening. Even when you rotate your sites scar tissue starts to form from repeated pins. I first noticed it in both quads. So like Lou did I moved the injection site about an inch lower and more to the middle.... and it flowed fine. So the moral of the story is not only do you need to rotate injections sites, but also the locations especially if you do EOD or ED injections.

I had this problem before also. I switched to 23 G and did not have this issue anymore. I have a friend that also has this problem constantly. Be he has been using AAS way longer than me. He contributes the issue to scar tissue.

The problem with switching to a larger gauge is that it will make the scar tissue even worse.

its scar tissue. move the needle over...

if your already in try pushing the needle in a little deeper or pull it out a little. its just where the tip of the needle is. and on the hard to hit areas make sure your pushing the plunger in squarely. sometimes I just let hang for a min, get a different grip and try again. if its still not moving push it in or pull it out a little

all this talk of moving the needle in out and around...I may never pin again

anyone ever take a crack at these hard-ish locations with a lacrosse ball and really work the fascia like crazy?

I was just thinking of this ..I had to do this to my feet to overcome plantar fasciitis but with golf balls...it didn't actually work until I did it hard enough that my feet were in agony and they swelled up.
same principle though no?

Get Shredded!
yeah...I'm gonna give it a shot on my left shoulder...its my favorite place to pin and I've just plain run out of room.

anyone ever take a crack at these hard-ish locations with a lacrosse ball and really work the fascia like crazy?

I was just thinking of this ..I had to do this to my feet to overcome plantar fasciitis but with golf balls...it didn't actually work until I did it hard enough that my feet were in agony and they swelled up.
same principle though no?

I like the idea but usually the spot is past(deeper) the fascia. it might work nonetheless

Once scar tissue forms its difficult for the liquid to be absorbed.. this causes pain and swelling

ok I will move location as suggested . also try the bd pins next run. thanks peeps

Back