• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Energy drinks/coffe?

TBJ

:winkfinger:
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I stopped drinking energy drinks (5 hour energy, sugar free redbull and sugar free rockstar) about 3 months ago due to blood pressure issues and overrall trying to improve my diet. Now, Id like to hear how often you guys indulge in such, or coffee.

I drink coffee, black, maybe twice a week in the morning. Sometimes it just tastes so damn good. :coffee::thinking:

I have a red bull maybe once a month. I stick to coffee. Have it everyday. Fill the quick trip mug up every morning before work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really love energy drinks but I know the apparent dangers, so I've quit. It's hard, and drinking coffee is something I do in desperation as it gives me the runs at not okay times to have the runs. Plus the caffeine suppresses my appetite.

I drink coffee usually one to two times daily, at first hard to get use to but now it's needed and I can accredit it to my pick me up during my cut, absolutely needed lol

Energy drinks a few times a week, especially when I have to work early in the morning.

I'm not a big coffee guy.

I drink pre-workout drinks a lot too.

So, yeah I'm pretty much a caffeine junkie.

I drink two zero cal rock stars a day thought about stopping but I am addicted and week willed lol

Its killing me to not want one at work right now. I feel good, clean energy. Diet has been spot on. However, I keep telling myself, eh, one 8 oz redbull wont hurt right? Its only 80mg of caffeine lol..

I drink two sugar free Rockstars every day. I don't feel right if I don't. Thinking about buying some caffeine powder and mixing in with aminos in the morning instead though.

Monster is amazing. Just too expensive

I used to drink the small redbulls all the time in college, 8am class or about to go hit the bar... Yes Sir! Then i found out i had high BP and switched to coffee. One Cup a day in the morning, without it Im lost. But BP has been back down to managable levels ever since. Moral is - Be Strong and remember you turned them away for a pretty damn good reason.

I remember a couple of years ago my local 7-11 had Rockstars for .99 cents! I bought 2 cases lol.

I buy them by the case at Smart and Final for 27.00. I just realized I spend too much money on Rockstars..

Get Shredded!
I think the lowest I've been able to go since college in terms of caffiene consumption is 1 monster/day with a cup of coffee.

Normally its a bit more than that. I grew a dependency in college and my life hasn't slowed down enough deal with it.

I'm effed bro... I'll see how long I can hold out. Wanted to got the gym after work too, we'll see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coffee, coffee, coffee............umm, did I say coffee????:)
Espresso, Cappuccino, Latte.....:coffee::coffee::coffee: And a Lo-Carb Monster.

Coffee, coffee, coffee............umm, did I say coffee????:)
Espresso, Cappuccino, Latte.....:coffee::coffee::coffee: And a Lo-Carb Monster.

Atta girl !! For me -all the above-cases of 5 hour- Jacked3D-Craze-red bulls -monsters-(nolow no)-and I feel GREAT !! Am missing anything ? lol-OD

Coffee doesn't even begin to phase me. I drink that stuff when its cold outside and I need to warm up. I think my system is overloaded from all the pre-workout drinks and diet pills & ECA pills that a cup of coffee is such a joke. Gonna have to go cold turkey after the holidays and let my system reset.

Coffee doesn't even begin to phase me. I drink that stuff when its cold outside and I need to warm up. I think my system is overloaded from all the pre-workout drinks and diet pills & ECA pills that a cup of coffee is such a joke. Gonna have to go cold turkey after the holidays and let my system reset.

Not to go off the subject or anything, but what diet pills are you taking? I am taking Lipodrene right now, for about a week and a half..............not seeing any results so far.

Back