• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First Cycle Complete

bsquared

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well guys I finished my first cycle about two weeks ago and will be starting my PCT tomorrow. I know its all mental but I already feel smaller ha All in all it was a great first cycle (Just test e for 10 weeks) and it went pretty much as planned. Ill be running AMA nolva for pct and hopefully that will help me keep most of my gains.

Are u only running nolva for ur PCT? Just wondering

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Tapatalk

I have been taking aromasin throughout the entire cycle so I will also continue that.

Just ran a simple 10 week cycle at 500mg. Started at 6'3 202 and finished at around 223. Not sure on BF but definitely filled out nicely

How much Aromasin are you taking and how often for how long?

I am taking it through the entire cycle start to finish at 12.5 mg a day. A lot of people suggest only taking it if sides appear but i chose to go ahead and take it through the entire cycle even if it might not allow as good of gains it helped me with my fear of gyno. Still gained a lot of quality muscle so overall happy with the decision.

i would get clomid asap from somewhere that delivers fast like i can give you a pl;ace that you will have it buy the weekend if you want pm me ok

Back