• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Nandrolone at its most efficient

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Chemical athletes who want to use nandrolone to build up their muscle mass are best off choosing a preparation with a) the longest ester possible, b) the highest concentration possible and c) injecting it in their gluteus muscle instead of in their shoulders. This according to a 1997 study published by andrologists at the University […]

Read More...

Interesting. Darned shame there were no females in the study, nor were the effects studied in the quads. Thank you for the information.

I wonder why the glutes are better than delts? I thought IM was IM be it in the delts tris quads....

I wonder why the glutes are better than delts? I thought IM was IM be it in the delts tris quads....

Studies show otherwise. Perhaps it has something to do with a muscle size, composition or blood flow
Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

I was told it was always best to shoot in the delts because of all the receptors lol. I knew it was somewhat bunk

Back