• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Way to much drama in here lately

murf23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am a member of both IM and ASF and Im on them simutaniously at all times ... I am on each board for 2 reasons . I always got the feel that anything goes seems to spread in every section at IM and I love it like that and wouldnt want it to change for a second . It always seems when hitting the new post button at IM that all you see for the 1st or 2nd page is AG shit or just off the wall shit .. This place is ( was ) the place to come to just be a nice guy and mostly help noobs out which there are many many of looking for help and answers to questions to keep them safe . I like switching back and forth to both boards because they are so different , Of course the pit is to fuck with ppl and just go off once in a while but lately it seems that all new post are PIT post and ppl ae getting all serious and shit and taking things to the level of IM . Why have 2 diff boards if they are both gonna be the SAME ? I love both boards I just hope they dont become the same .

I dont understand what the problem is. The way I see it you have different sub forums aas related general discussion training etc.... people generally havent acted negatively toward anyone in any of these areas. The pitt has a warning prior to entering. If you go to a gay bar and on the door it warns you prior "this place has big floppy cocks all swinging and shit" you open anyways knowing what your going see. Then you smacked upside your head whos to blame here?

ASF needs more nude men pics - that's why Heavy brought me here.

I def understand what you are saying ... My point is I usaully come in here for more quality of content . In my opinion and maybe mine only , I feel the air in here is changing a lil bit. People are getting jumpy and jumping down throats and shit . It felt like a tighter enviorment to me a short time ago and now it seems as if somebody was to say the wrong thing and come off the wrong way by accident he would get called out in a matter of minutes .. Like I said maybe just my opinion but seemed like a tighter more serios place in the recent past

ASF needs more nude men pics - that's why Heavy brought me here.

Should start with your own cock pic then others might follow your lead . You go 1st lets see what happens

You come to the pitt for quality content?

Are you kidding me ? Let me try to make this just a lil bit simpler for ya > AG attitude and free for all at times has spread to all parts of IM ( which I dont mind over there ) . The fact that lately people have been acting like lil fags and getting feelings hurt for jokes and some people taking jokes to a personal level has me thinking. HOPE THIS DONT EXPAND TO ALL ASPECTS OF THE BOARD LIKE IT HAS SOMETIMES DONE INTHE PAST AT IM . SOMETIMES PPL TAKE THEIR DICKHEAD ATTITUDE WITH THEM TO OTHER SECTIONS .... Hows that for ya DS ? Clear eough pal

Last edited:
Im just trying to understand why if your complaining about people posting in the pitt so much and youve started a thread in the pitt that your kinda working against yourself brotha. Because now there's going to be the captn posting up his meat pole and prob jimmyd here before to long. Your just making the pitt the place to be. As for IM haven't been on there lately, im not officially a member of the elite there so I kno my place lol

Ya really starting to annoy me now .... I stated my opinion and your questioning my opinion .. Its my opinion to have . If you were on IM for a longer period of time then maybe you wuld know that there are differences between the 2 boards and my hope is this board stays different and my opinion is that lately theres alot of drama in here lately .WHATS to question ????? Im working against myself brother ? Whats that mean ?

EDIT ; How can you have an opinion on somthing you know absolutely nothing about . You are not on IM so you cant understand this thread so you dont have to TRY TO understand it . And who complaining ? Im simply stating my hope and my opinion

Last edited:
If ya still TRYING to understand just keep rereading post 7 :winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
Ya really starting to annoy me now .... I stated my opinion and your questioning my opinion .. Its my opinion to have . If you were on IM for a longer period of time then maybe you wuld know that there are differences between the 2 boards and my hope is this board stays different and my opinion is that lately theres alot of drama in here lately .WHATS to question ????? Im working against myself brother ? Whats that mean ?

EDIT ; How can you have an opinion on somthing you know absolutely nothing about . You are not on IM so you cant understand this thread so you dont have to TRY TO understand it . And who complaining ? Im simply stating my hope and my opinion

I never claimed to know anything about IM I simple said im not an "ELITE" member there it was sarcasm man. You claimed ASF "was the place" to get advice noobie yadyada etc......anyways how does what goes on in the pitt have to do with any of the other aspects of things at asf? All these people that get butthurt or a sandy vagina need to grow up and stop sucking on the mothers tit and grow some thicker skin. Bottom line is either you can handle the pitt or you cant. If people cant take the joking and shit talking and as you say have taken this shit to heart then its really simple solution......STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THE PITT.

The pitt isnt always about bashing people. One thing though I can say is there has been an abundance of fucktards joining asf and yes the deserving get it right here.

Nothing personal man.

Im done arguing, its nothing personal. I just totally disagree with your OP bro. Im on the phone and its a bitch for my to pick apart your posts and comment on each statement a disagree with. But saying that the 2 boards are the same is way off.

Im only goin here 1 more time for ya pal caus you seem to be having an extremely hard time reading whats in front of you . You just asked how does the pitt have anything to do with other aspects of th board ? right ? that was the question. Now dI will say 1 more time for ya . You ready ? Here it comes . You sure you ready this time ? Ok here we go > Naaaaaaaa I cant do it again . HOW DOES THE PITT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH OTHER ASPECTS ? REREAD POST 7 OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND TRY EXTRA HARD TO UNDERSTAND IT.

LOOK REAL HARD AT THE WORD " HOPE " AND THOSE OTHER WORDS THAT FOLLOW IT

DS if you post again im afraid im gonna have an epic fuckin meltdown lol ...Please man Im asking ya to let me breath for a day before ya question my thread again ,,,Have a heart bro its the holidays

Christ I guess i am going to to break your OP apart and explain to you why certain thing are completely wrong and why posting this thread about. "WAY TO MUCH DRAMA IN HERE LATELY "

Ok so wheres this drama? The pitt?
Ok if you cant bare the drama in the pitt you can find your way out.

The people you say are taking the joking and shit talking to heart, well custom has a thread called " the following people can go fuck themselves" they can feel free to sign in.

Theres been a couple morons outside if the pit thats been ban hammered but i really dont think thats you was referring to.

Your saying whats the point of having 2 boards the same? I dont see how IM and ASF are 2 of the same boards.

Bro your seriously a dick man , Your like the kid who puts his finger an inch from ya face and says Im not touching you , Im not touching you . You have a learning disorder 1st of all thats obvious caus I fucking said I hope they dont become the same { which you wouldnt fucking know any fucking way caus you not over there so what the fuck you know if they were the same or if they werent } Bro your a dick . You cant read or your just a fucking dick . You wasting my fucking time when you trying to debate something I didnt say . I fucking said I hope they dont become the same . Are you really that dumb afer me telling you to go back and reread about 5 fucking times you still dont see it . SOUND IT OUT > I HOPE THEY DONT BECOME THE SAME . What the fuck imagining that you see ? You trying to be a real smartass with me from your 1st post man and I tried and tried to explain it to ya but your fucking retarted bro . Your trying to come off making me look like an ass . The only thing you will make me look like is a guy who cant control his own temper onthis stupid computer and while your doing that your making youself out to be a fucking clown who cant read trying to put me in my place > That aint gonna happen . Your 160lb dude who does juice to look like me . I single handedly got you that job as rep for Anobolic America caus I thought your lack of size and gear experience didnt matter caus you a good guy and thats what count s. But you couldn even keep that job from day 1 caus you didnt have the respect of most vets and got torn apart on IM from your first day as rep . Threads were made bout you there to try to emmbaress you and I even stuck up for your puny ass there ... You say your gonna pick my OP apart but your trying to pick it apart based off something your dyslexic ass thought you read . I even asked you in a joking way to gimmie a day to breath please but you wanted to be top dawg huh? you wanted to show me huh? keep putting your finger an inch from my face and saying I aint touching you . Where you would get the idea you can do that to me is ridiculously insane . The fact that your skinny ass is on the computer and thinking you gonna make me eat my words is a joke pal . A joke . Real life or computer dont put your finger in my face ...I ASKED YOU NICELY AND EVEN PUT A STUPID LOL IN THERE TO BE NICE BUT YOU WANTED TO SHOW ME RIGHT ? EPIC FUCKING MELTDOWN I ASKED YOU TO HELP ME AVOID BUT YOU SHOWED ME HUH .

Last edited:
Murf my finger is an inch away from your arse ... Does it tickle and are you sweating?

I wanted this board to be a safe place for noobs like you . I guess Its to safe . 160 lb dudes who dont train or take gear feel pretty safe to post here everyday and try to offer others advice LMFAO < that means when I see your posts and your pics I am laughing my fucking ass off . Just not today caus you fucked me and made me melt lol . Job well done DS . You win I give up pal

Well dont title a fucking thread WAY TO MUCH DRAMA IN HERE........IF YOU DONT MEAN THE PITT OR ASF OTHER SUB FORUMS. YOUR ENTIRE THREAD IS BASICALLY YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT PUSSYS CRYING THEYVE BEEN BROKEN HEARTED IN THE PIT. WHEN THEY ALL HAVE HAD IT COMING TO THEM. ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN BASHED MISTAKENLY HAS BEEN APOLOGIZED TO.

Captn cawk pics quick so we can end this horrible hurtful argument between us.

Get Shredded!
Murf my finger is an inch away from your arse ... Does it tickle and are you sweating?

Yea Im sweating lol . . . I need a cigarette

For DSL with love :)

bapuqujy.jpg

OMG wait till the masses see this tomm . Im so fucked lol

I wanted this board to be a safe place for noobs like you . I guess Its to safe . 160 lb dudes who dont train or take gear feel pretty safe to post here everyday and try to offer others advice LMFAO < that means when I see your posts and your pics I am laughing my fucking ass off . Just not today caus you fucked me and made me melt lol . Job well done DS . You win I give up pal

Have you seen any recent pics bro? Over 3 years ago those pics was orginally taken after a really shity time in my life. 160lbs? I thought i was more in that pic but you could be right. Still no excuse to ever look like that. Ive made some noticeable improvement as terms as mass, trying to cut some bf sitting at 192 now Ive got 8 weeks left of this cycle and ill post some newer ones. Ill take any criticism you want to throw me.

Isnt this like you 3rd meltdown?

A word of advice dont get defensive bro you need to lighten up im just fucking with you, I have zero problems with you but you took the bait so i gave u shit. I knew ud get pissed but damn. Youve known me for how long? Ive never just went ape shit on you. You shouldve known im testing you. Ive got mad dickheadish skills lmao. SERIOUSLY im just fucking with you. Yeah it went way to far man.

I can see you at the computer viens bulging out of your forehead swearing that your gonna find that little asshole and stomp his ass into the dirt. Relax man really sorry i dont think uve been this worked up since the tgz deal.

lol murf started thread about drama free pit..and then he started a drama with dark about it

You were testing me lmao ...Really man c'mon . I kept asking ya to just reread what I wrote caus uwere basin your TEST of wrong info man ....Yea 2nd or 3rd melt and that means what . I asked ya and asked ya man ...You were not testing me bro , you were trying to pik me apart please dont say you were testing me and it was a joke ... Oh yea Im a dick with a temper admittedly so .But im also a great guy that begs somebody to stop poking me before I become that dick with a dickhead temper ,,,All anybody gonna see is my melt that I practicly begged you to help me avoid but you just couldnt do that ...If they read everything they will see you KEEP PUSHING AND PUSHING

I can see you at the computer viens bulging out of your forehead swearing that your gonna find that little asshole and stomp his ass into the dirt. Relax man really sorry i dont think uve been this worked up since the tgz deal.

You are correct sir ,,,,Like I said I have a dickead temper , BUT I really did beg you to help me avoid it man

Back