• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Reccomended dosage of clen

fever

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just picked up some 40 mcg. tablets I was wondering a good dose to start with as I am new to this product.

Never taken it before? Just start with 1 tablet and see how you respond. It's a very conservative dose assuming it's dosed properly... but everyone responds differently to clen and some clen is more potent than others depending on who's making it. There isn't many worse things in bodybuilding than taking too much clen at once.

I'd start with one over day. Personally I'd run 3 per day after tapering up to it.

It all depends on the real amount of mcg in the tablet. UG shit is usually underdosed. If you have the real HG stuff you won't get past 60-80mcg and on UG I was running 200mcg (3 different brands). I'd start with 20-40mcg and wait 2 days before upping the dose a bit. You'll find out soon enough what your limit is ;)

Start with 40mcg, increase by 10mcg every day until you notice bad sides (headaches, shaky hands) - on the next day lower the dose by 10mcg, that's your clen dosage. Eventually your body will adapt to the dosage, thus you may increase it by 10mcg every week.

Clen can be run in many ways, the most common clen protocols include:
-2 days on, 2 days off
-2 weeks on, 2 weeks off
-8 weeks on (first 6 weeks with ketotifen), 3 weeks off

Start with 40mcg, increase by 10mcg every day until you notice bad sides (headaches, shaky hands) - on the next day lower the dose by 10mcg, that's your clen dosage. Eventually your body will adapt to the dosage, thus you may increase it by 10mcg every week.

Clen can be run in many ways, the most common clen protocols include:
-2 days on, 2 days off
-2 weeks on, 2 weeks off
-8 weeks on (first 6 weeks with ketotifen), 3 weeks off

This is great advice, but you can increase dosage by 20mcg every day at least I'd say until you find your sweet spot.

2 weeks on, 2 weeks off is my recommendation.

Back