• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Kidney support

Wiseguy

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Favoriate kidney support supplement?

A healthy diet.
Good vitamins.
L-carnitine.
Maybe I need to do more research on the subject.

I have a very clean diet. Take mutli vitamins, fish oil, Flaxcid oil, L-Carnitine, b12, Milk Thistle, Prostate support, C, D vitamins and liver pills. Just wanted to know if there is a specific brand or supplement that benefits the kidney's. Offcourse google and thread searched on couple of boards.

Interested to know what some of the folks on this board are using if any. Thanks for your reply.

Thank you men. I drink close to a gallon a day. Bottle of Gatorade lite and a glass of home made raspberry juice. Damn thing is so bitter without the sugar. I am going to give the liver52 a shot.

it seems lots of hydration is the main thing for liver health, its also recomended to be careful on the amounts of fat-soluble vitamins like D, A. In essence they get blocked up in the body where as water-soluble vitamins are expelled quite quickly via urine.

Water . 1 gal a day minimum , and clean filtered water preferably . You can go nuts chasing all this stuff for this or that not to mention alot of money . Liv 52 for example . It's for the liver by the way but if you read the study they quote it only " supports " already healthy liver enzymes . No where does it claim to have any effect on liver counts that are elevated . I have never heard of anyone who had elevated liver counts who took liv 52 and had them lowered by it . I believe in a good vitamin pak with everything and a good clean diet . Now some folks swear by certain herbs and such and I say hey if you feel it helps you more power to you . I have seen some cabnets packed full of over 50 bottles of stuff . Well I take this for that and so on they claim . I feel it is a waste of money .

ive heard apple cider vinegar , you can buy cleanses that may detox and help with certain organs and such , however as lou said its all natuaral and not sure the data behind certain remedies......the internet is your friend...google it and see if you buy into the hype..i can say for fact though...i take certain natural supps that are mostly used in scripted meds and will stand by them for certain....milk thistle/liver,,,saw palmeto /prostate etc etc....if your having back pain from kidneys like pumps id recomend taurine/potasium/magnesium.even heard caffeine.....i used these once as lower back pumps were so bad and after that evening dose and next days dose i was fine...not sure it was the supps or just went away for the matter....i have them on hand for next time orals are introduced though....lol

Back