• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Nolvadex and hot flashes

ncdirt

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just finishing week 1 of my pct. Nolva 20mg/ day and aromasin at 12.5mg a day. Anyone experience hot flashes with nolvadex. I have sweating like a pig.

Are we talking "flashes" here? Yes, it's a symptom of nolva, but also of elevated estradiol.

I would up your aromasin to 25mg ED for the first week, then 12.5mg from second week on. I usually recommend 25mg for the first week of PCT, and UGLs are usually underdosed with aromasin. Good choice with aromasin/nolva.

You could also be pregnant, but I know better than to ask.

Thanks Rainier. I will up my aromasin for week 2 which starts today and the EPT test was negative LOL.

Just for conversation sake Ncdirt, what was your cycle brother and were Using an AI during the cycle?

I did 10 weeks of test e at 500mg/week with dbol kicker. Used formeron on cycle for AI.

Back