• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

At what point did you decide to run AAS?

Ajperretta

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I didn't try my first cycle until i was 29. I had a history of weight training from high school and through my twenties.
Stats before first cycle:
5'9"
180 lbs
Bench 350 lb
squat 400 lb

I reached a point where I couldn't grow anymore. I was physically plateaued. Maybe with EXTREME training I could have gotten bigger, but it would have been hard going into my 30's. I wanted to get a little bigger and weigh around 200 lbs. The only way to do this was with gear.

My first cycle was 8 weeks of test cyp, kickstarted with dbol. I settled at 193 lbs after that cycle (gain 13 lbs).
I started a 2nd cycle but got really sick, then broke a rib. The cycle was a waste, so i don't count it. No gains… and I quit early.
Currently on 3rd cycle and weighing in at 208 lbs. Body fat somewhere between 13-15%.

I don't plan on cycling for size after this. I'm at a good size for what i like right now.

I was having a lot of trouble making gains. In fact, I started going backward losing strength and getting fat. Plus I was getting injured a lot trying to keep myself up. I found out I had low T. The stigma surrounding AAS instantly vanished for me as I found a medical need and did research on tons of forums. So I jumped in. I've been feeling much better, and size and strength have returned. Now I'm just cutting down again.

I am happy that there is a place like this that I could find a legit and reliable source since my healthcare coverage is terrible and I could never afford to do it that way...

My first bout was when I was 30. First cycle was test 400, deca 200, and 30 mg dbol for the first 4 weeks, I put on 20 lbs went from 170 to 190, that was 12 years ago.

Mine was easy after I saw the progress of a buddy....

I was training 5 days a week, killing myself in the gym. My buddy, hardly EVER went to the gym. He would do some pushups and biceps curls at home. And he was a contractor so his job was physically demanding. He would start a cycle and within a month his shoulders and arms were waaaaaaay bigger than mine despite never really working out that hard. It was very frustrating to see. So he convinced me to start a cycle.

13 weeks of Test E 400 twice a week. I ran 800mgs of Test for my first cycle. Kinda overkill, but I went from 174 to 205 in 13 weeks. And all of a sudden was getting laid more often lol.

I was having a lot of trouble making gains. In fact, I started going backward losing strength and getting fat. Plus I was getting injured a lot trying to keep myself up. I found out I had low T. The stigma surrounding AAS instantly vanished for me as I found a medical need and did research on tons of forums. So I jumped in. I've been feeling much better, and size and strength have returned. Now I'm just cutting down again.

I am happy that there is a place like this that I could find a legit and reliable source since my healthcare coverage is terrible and I could never afford to do it that way...
same except the low test part. I started first cycle at 25

My current cycle is actually provoked more because of medical stuff too. I pinched a nerve in my neck last year and lost most of the muscles in my left shoulder. The nerve damage caused severe atrophy. My nerve seems to be healed up, so I am running NPP 450, test 500, anavar 75 mg/day. Shoulder is looking much better and feels superb.

When I realized that Arnold size was impossible otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. I was young and eager. I worked with a 5' 10" guy that was 240 lbs and benched 500. I wanted faster results. That was well over 10 yrs ago. Had 2 kids since then. I'd do it all over again for sure.

I decided to run AAS when I was having hard times with my girlfriend and needed something else to think about. Not the best possible reason but I think it saved me from getting depressed - I don't regret anything.

Yes, I could've gotten bigger and stronger naturally, no doubt about that. I don't think that anyone can reach their "genetic limits" with less than 20 years of training. You can always eat better, sleep more and train smarter.

IML Gear Cream!
I was going into university and was pretty skinny. I wanted to bulk up to be the true alpha male I am and slay as much pussy as possible. And it worked! Fuck the waiting till I'm 93 years old with 40+ years of training under my belt.

Slay, hahaha!

I was going into university and was pretty skinny. I wanted to bulk up to be the true alpha male I am and slay as much pussy as possible. And it worked! Fuck the waiting till I'm 93 years old with 40+ years of training under my belt.

Pics or it never happened lol! Ahh to be young and single......if I had this body in my 20's when I was single and having fun I'd have aids by now lol.

jumped on aas at age 31, i trained natty for years and made small gains. then ran some pro hormones, made some more gains, got injured and lost them... this happened a few times. i started a trt dose over a year ago and have been on since. kinda wish i had started a few years ago, but it just wasnt the right time. i didnt have the knowledge i do now, and i surely didnt have the balls to jab myself. i probably would have fucked myself up badly.

Lol... like 2 months before I turned 18 I was taking dianabol and m1t. Did the whole designer steroid/oral only cycles a few times and was sick of the fluctuating gains, the here fast, gone fast bullshit. So when I was 19 I started pinning myself with test E because I wanted to take my training to the next level and actually be competitive.

Since then I've gone from 170lb (5'8) to 220-230.
Geared squat has gone from around 500 to around 860, looking to hit 900+ in march
Raw squat 405-600+ (heaviest I've gone raw lately was a 545 paused squat for a double), I know I could smoke 600 w/o knee wraps for at least a triple. I'm betting I'm inching near a 675 raw squat with wraps
bench (shirted) 365-520
Deadlift 495-620

Would do it again in a heart beat. Oh and I haven't been off since. Right now I'm only on 250mg test, 150 deca, after the holidays I will ramp up to 1400mg test, 600mg deca and probably some methyltren 4 weeks out from the meet.

Back