• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

So... My wife dropped a bombshell on me yesterday

Kyoshkin

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was trying to get something going with her last night, and got turned down yet again. Nothing new there - welcome to 360 out of 365 days a year. However, then she drops this on me:

"you know, I would be more interested if your chest was more like mine - you know, rounder."

Once I picked myself up off the floor, I learned that she doesn't like the hard, muscular look. She prefers the softer look.

so... I just shot up 3mL of Test Cyp and 3mL of Deca and flushed all of my AI's down the toilet. How long before gyno kicks in so I can get laid? Should I repeat this EOD or E3D for max "gains"?

Last edited:
2 weeks eod lol and you should have some going on lol not what I was expecting to read lmao good way to start off the morning

In b4 -- my wife now wants me to wear a wig, high heels, and lipstick

In b4 -- my wife now wants me to wear a wig, high heels, and lipstick

LOL!!

do you think it would help??

FYI - this is a joke. I was bored this morning while waiting for the oven to heat up and this came into my deranged mind. The only part of the OP that is true are the first two sentences.

hope it made some of ya laugh though.

Lol, funny shit.

Last edited:
U have 2 things going against her NO SEX and she doesn't appreciate your passion for fitness. I would divorce now and Keep the gear and AI <----- This is my personal opinion please don't base your thoughts on this

IML Gear Cream!
You'll be standing in front of the mirror with your dick tucked between your legs, putting on lipstick, saying "I'd fuck me" in NO TIME!

Get a fleshlight, once she sees you balls deep inside that tight neoprene sleeve she'll become enraged with jealously and put out more.

I was trying to get something going with her last night, and got turned down yet again. Nothing new there - welcome to 360 out of 365 days a year.

Yah but those 5 days......

Get a fleshlight, once she sees you balls deep inside that tight neoprene sleeve she'll become enraged with jealously and put out more.
^^ this. Call the fleshlight by her sisters name. That will seal the deal.

Her sister looks like Roseanne Barr. Would rather cut my nuts off.

What's wrong with lipstick?

btw, the only thing that takes the edge off is that the dog is... Accommodating... But, any port n a storm ya know.

I know the perfect solution, give the peanut butter to Roseanne and LHJO like the rest of us married guys. Dogs happy, Roseanne is happy and well you sir are still married, you are not supposed to be happy. That will make the wife happy for sure.

I know the perfect solution, give the peanut butter to Roseanne and LHJO like the rest of us married guys. Dogs happy, Roseanne is happy and well you sir are still married, you are not supposed to be happy. That will make the wife happy for sure.

ROFL! Good thing cheap whores are plentiful.

You'll be standing in front of the mirror with your dick tucked between your legs, putting on lipstick, saying "I'd fuck me" in NO TIME!

^^ this is a lot of fun. Try it out on a busy intersection first to make sure you've got it right

Back