• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Best cycle for a career that involves a lot of air travel

Johnnyboy004

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Have a friend who uses air travel every week for work. He's home every weekend, but he could be out of town all week, or part of the week.

Hes 5'9 185 and is probably the most serious guy I know when it comes to fitness. Been working out religiously for probably the last 7 years. Probably 12-15% bf.

Hes ran the rookie anavar only cycle but nothing else.

His goal is lean mass.

So my question is, w a travel schedule like that, does he have any options? Would pinning 500 mgs of an ester like test c be an option? I've seen conflicting info on the half life of test c but 7-8 days seems to be the average.

Keep in mind his job requires air travel, so flying around w gear is not an option for him. He's asked me for some advice, but I don't feel qualified to give any since Im still learning myself.

Any ideas you guys could give me to pass on would be appreciated.

Cyp will work, just start with a front load.

It's definitely possible, ..during the weeks that he's home I'd break up the Mgs that week into 2 pins rather then one injection.
Its not the ideal situation, and prolly IMO even less ideal since it would be his first true cycle, but he could pull it off.

Have a friend who uses air travel every week for work. He's home every weekend, but he could be out of town all week, or part of the week.

Hes 5'9 185 and is probably the most serious guy I know when it comes to fitness. Been working out religiously for probably the last 7 years. Probably 12-15% bf.

Hes ran the rookie anavar only cycle but nothing else.

His goal is lean mass.

So my question is, w a travel schedule like that, does he have any options? Would pinning 500 mgs of an ester like test c be an option? I've seen conflicting info on the half life of test c but 7-8 days seems to be the average.

Keep in mind his job requires air travel, so flying around w gear is not an option for him. He's asked me for some advice, but I don't feel qualified to give any since Im still learning myself.

Any ideas you guys could give me to pass on would be appreciated.

He sounds like me (I travel a lot, but my stays are usually longer).

I would usually plan my cycles for periods when I wasn't travelling, but if he's coming back home, I'd go with testosterone cypionate , injecting 300mg twice a week, for a total of 600mg a week, 12 weeks total. It's ok to be a day/two late/early with injections if necessary. We're hitting the gym when we travel too, right?

Do a mild cut before he starts, try to hit 13%. Being late/early in injects throws your hormones around, and fat is tied to aromatase activity, so it's better to have less.

PCT might be an issue, he needs to take pills every day, so he should hide those as vitamins or something. 3-4 week PCT that starts 14 days after his last inject, breakdown per week:
Aromasin 25mg/12.5/12.5/12.5
Nolvadex 20mg/20/10/10

PM me if you have questions, I won't be on the boards much this week (work)

Thanks Johnnyboy...I finally joined the forum, it was highly recommended.

As my friend stated, I'm 5'9/10 about 185-188 (14-16% BF) and work out at least 6 days a week. I DO typically workout while I travel at the hotel gym which most of them time comes down to just running and pushups. I'd like to lose about 5-10lbs of fat but also gain lean muscle. My problem is I travel on a weekly basis. Most of the time for 2-4 days but every once in a while the full week. Is there ANY options out there for me?? I've run anavar once a few years back to try it out (mostly because I was scared to do anything else) but all that did was harden me up.

Any and all suggestions appreciated!!

I travel most of the time. Long flights to all over the world. 13hrs and more sometimes. One thing he has to make sure of. He needs to go on aspirin therapy dose to keep blood thiner. Blood always thickens a bit when on test. Clots are a real deal when sitting for a long time. Also, test shots will stay in a depot under the skin for a day or two. Make sure thats massaged out before he travels. Otherwise it wont disperse properly. May want to pass that on.

Rainer - Johnny is talking about me ha, I have a ton of questions but dont know how to PM you...I'm new to the site, new as in today new. I'm very interested in what you suggest, T Cyp or other stuff. Want to find something best for me...thanks bro.

Rainer - Johnny is talking about me ha, I have a ton of questions but dont know how to PM you...I'm new to the site, new as in today new. I'm very interested in what you suggest, T Cyp or other stuff. Want to find something best for me...thanks bro.

Welcome to the board Bro...get your post count up past 10 and you'll have the ability to send PM's

IML Gear Cream!
Awesome, thanks man!
Welcome to the boards, Gio. Glad you jumped on so you can get some advice first hand.

So right now you are thinking test c 500 a week.

I guess the next question is, would test c 250 mg sat + sun be a good option? Or Sunday then Monday morning before you travel?

Rainier laid out a solid pct program for you. Would you be comfortable flying with the required sups for pct? And have any of you bros traveled with SERMS or SARMZ before? He would have to travel with an AI.

Also, would something like anadrol be an option? I know pro hormones were recently banned, so I'm not sure I'd want to fly around with a bottle of super dmz 2.0.

I don't know about those last options, those sound risky. If you fly with t bol set in a centrum silver bottle I think you run a risk.

Awesome, thanks man!

Gio, theres a thread dedicated to getting your post count up so you can send Pms. Post whatever the fuck you want. Or, if you really want to get guys interested and get your post count up, start posting pics of naked chicks in this thread. Naked pics go a long way here.

Johnny has some good suggestions. I'm actually very familiar with this problem of travelling and lifting.

Get your post count up to 10 and then you can PM.

Johnny has some good suggestions. I'm actually very familiar with this problem of travelling and lifting.

Get your post count up to 10 and then you can PM.

Really appreciate the help guys...

Also I'm not dead set on t cyp...it was just a suggestion. I'd pretty much be open to anything

Also I'm not dead set on t cyp...it was just a suggestion. I'd pretty much be open to anything
T cyp is the best option for you, period.
TestE and TestC should be in every cycle. TestC will give you an inch more leeway if you're 2 days late for a shot.

PM me (you still need 5 more posts) if you need specific advice or post here, I'm a business traveler myself and have been in similar situations before.

imagejpeg

Princess Kate. I know it's not the best quality or someone amazing but it's Princess boobs

Also, the forum is organized into sections. This is the "anabolic steroids" section, might be a better idea to post it in "The Pit"

Get Johnny to show you how if you're not sure, he's been around here enough to know how it works :)

Three more to go

- - - Updated - - -

Two

- - - Updated - - -

One

Back