• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What the....

D-lats

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What the fuck is wrong with this board? Noobs helping noobs and the utterly clueless running rampant! Anyone have any balls on here?

I'll help anyone that asks for it.... and I answer a ton of PM's. Not sure where that came from?

Kid you are the man. But this is the pit and it's dead so I'm here to hurt some feelings:)

My E2 through the roof! I'm also tripping out because I pinned my delta and a spot of blood came out! Now I'm thinking my arm will rot off.

I'll help anyone that asks for it.... and I answer a ton of PM's. Not sure where that came from?
Okay I see what is going on. I issued FIVE infractions but this is not my moderated forum...... BAN HAMMER coming down soon

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah your arm is prob a total loss. At least now you don't have to worry about physique balance and you can just cut arm day in half. Which in turn will give you more time to watch Opra to help express the e2 symptoms. I stayed a t a holiday inn express so I know fucking everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah I don't get that JD, the pit isn't like AG?

I thought it was essentially the same thing..and the purpose of having general convo separate from it?

Do you want to give him a reprieve? Yes, you can get banned in the Pit. Two in the last week..... just saying

I swear these guys are pinning vagina sweat not test

it was more amusing watching what was about to transpire over in imf...lol

What the fuck is wrong with this board? Noobs helping noobs and the utterly clueless running rampant! Anyone have any balls on here?
D-Lats whats up my brother. We need AZZA over here to really get things going. Anyone got his cell number lol

So what's the criteria for banning? It's called the pit if you don't want to see bad things don't look in here pretty simple. JD I thought we were bros?

So what's the criteria for banning? It's called the pit if you don't want to see bad things don't look in here pretty simple. JD I thought we were bros?
Some dickhead got slammed named mentos last week but he really went after tommygunz in a bad way. He was more voted off than banned IMO....but I did drop the hammer lol

Get Shredded!
I won't post any private info. Tommy is my boy. If I see something stupid I'll post it here so everyone can express what they are really thinking. I don't mind helping but some of this shits just garbage!

JD I thought we were bros?
Dude.... I wasn't talking about banning YOU...... Plain and simple, I misread this thread and I thought SIL, and I thought this was a pseudo SIL, not the real one, was talking shit. I apologize for going to bat for you. I WAS NEVER one to post in AG or the Pit. So I apologize if I don't quite get the hate and demoralizing comments. I will make a point of staying out of here as much as I can.

Lol JD I'll teach you to hate my friend:). Sil is pretty smart, but Sil is a child, and when it comes to the day of the ownage, I am his father. He comes to me for advices. So it's not that hard for me to give him the wrong advices.

its probably the best way to go about it JD, I avoid it when I'm legit crabby because i get genuinely pissed
mainly its just for shit talking..one upping the next guy

usually I think the stuff is hilarious.

its probably the best way to go about it JD, I avoid it when I'm legit crabby because i get genuinely pissed
mainly its just for shit talking..one upping the next guy

usually I think the stuff is hilarious.
Thats not true sugar. How about my "I love you man" thread or my "The following people go fuck yourselves" thread or my "Things Im thankfull for" thread and soon to be "pics of Sheriv showering" thread lol

Let's not scare Sheri away she's the only cool chick left. Thank god Little wing hasn't found her way over here!!

Back