• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Who's got the best source here

Haha it's just quiet around here.

The reps will hit this post in 3...2....1...

Personally I've had great experiences with mlg and IPGEAR, have yet to let me down and their products are g2g. There are many others that are great, these are just the only ones I've dealt with.

edit: actually 1 more but I cant talk about them until they are a sponsor here.

Last edited:
Gotta throw GrAnabolic and Dath in there.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks brother ^^^ for a INT supplier Gr Anabolic has good T/A, and large selection

:wits: I love my source, its really the best and smoothest gear Iv ever pinned BUT... t/a fucking sucks right now do to the demand, things should speed up soon though

For powders ...bbpowder for sure.
For finished product you will soon be saying us as well.

well, I would have to say the best two off the top of my are by far MLG and EK!!!!!!! for finished products that is. for powders Kublai!!!

Get Shredded!
I have to revise my post from before. IP can suck it!
Mlg is the gas! My second choice would be Wicked gear.

Olympus has my vote. Outstanding T/A, communication and love the pre-workout TNE/DBOL/DROL MIX. Fucking HULK SMASH when I'm in the gym on that stuff

2 orders through Europe Anabolic and T/A was insane!!

15 days the first order and 11 days the second (including thanksgiving)

good previous experience with sciroxx and emailing them direct has been a chore, so I found EA and they were just quick at everything. Packaging is professional as well.

Just got me some vishnu from them so I will keep you guys posted on how that goes (testomax 400 and Bold 300)

Back