• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Beats by Dre

TBJ

:winkfinger:
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I Don't use these at the gym, I use some "ironman" headphones I got at target. I honestly don't feel cool enough when I walk by the bros at LA Fitness with one headphone off blaring Five Finger Death Punch.

Douchebags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought some when they first came out, and it was the worst purchase I've ever made. Went through two cables now because they kept fraying at the ends from the connector. What a waste, and I thought a lot more highly of monster cable for helping put them together. Years of car stereo installs using monster cable and then I get shit on with a pair of $200 headphones? Weak as FUCK.

I bought some when they first came out, and it was the worst purchase I've ever made. Went through two cables now because they kept fraying at the ends from the connector. What a waste, and I thought a lot more highly of monster cable for helping put them together. Years of car stereo installs using monster cable and then I get shit on with a pair of $200 headphones? Weak as FUCK.

Hahahaha, nice.

I realize I'm being a hater here but
God fucking damn it. FUCK YOU

i use cheap earbuds. i strongly dislike the kids that wear the "beats" to the gym. maybe it's just because i live in the ghetto, but i swear, if you're in my gym wearing those things, you are a poorly behaved black male teenager. i almost through a dumbbell at one of those little shits because he was dribbling a basketball right next to a weight bench that he and his friends were relaxing on. all were toothpicks, none of them were lifting.

i use cheap earbuds. i strongly dislike the kids that wear the "beats" to the gym. maybe it's just because i live in the ghetto, but i swear, if you're in my gym wearing those things, you are a poorly behaved black male teenager. i almost through a dumbbell at one of those little shits because he was dribbling a basketball right next to a weight bench that he and his friends were relaxing on. all were toothpicks, none of them were lifting.

Agreed. They're a fashion accessory for people while they hangout and do curls 4 days a week.

Ugh, I need to find a good "meat head" gym.

Warrior

i just got them a few days ago as a LATE bday gift... i was a hater too ..lol

but they deff help me getting a better workout , they sound awesome

dont knock it til u try it

i just got them a few days ago as a LATE bday gift... i was a hater too ..lol

but they deff help me getting a better workout , they sound awesome

dont knock it til u try it

I won't hate. However, I will stomp on the next motherfucker that walks by me while warming up on the leg press going "Pffff, is that it?" *shakes head*

I KEEL YOU

i love the leg press. i've been doing iso lateral presses lately. mainly because i got tired of re-racking 16+ plates.

and since the vast majority of the ignorant knigglets don't re-rack, i just show up after they're done maxing out a 270 and wipe the machine down and push it with one leg.

I have beats by dre on my other laptop, troo fucking story man.

for the gym I like any ribbon style earbud in hot pink..fuck you all and your "my discreet earbuds are too fucking cool for all of the rest of you"

IML Gear Cream!
I got the bose in ear buds... the cheaper one thats like 79 bucks. Best 79 bucks I ever spent (other the my sexymusclebear.com membership).
And get Spotify you cheap pricks. Its bad ass.

i wish my ghetto-ass gym had wifi. i'm stuck with mp3s when i'm there.

you obv need more mp3's ...I'm not even sure what I have I have so much music

I'm paying 10 bucks a month and have unlimited use. I love being able to make my own playlists and pull up almost any song imaginable in seconds.

Everyone I know that's tried it out fully has subscribed.

Warrior

I got the bose in ear buds... the cheaper one thats like 79 bucks. Best 79 bucks I ever spent (other the my sexymusclebear.com membership).

I have malformed ears or something. Ear buds won't fit. I've tried a ton of different brands

Don't care much about ear buds or beating off Dr Dre but I do want to hear more on sexymusclebear.com

Get Shredded!
Beats by Dre sound terrible. If you compare them to any other high end headphones in that price range they get blown away. I used to be in the A/V biz several years ago. Sennheiser, Schure, Denon, etc all make a MUCH better sound quality headphone than Monster Cable / Dre.

BTW, Monster Cable is all about marketing which they do a great job. Not the best product out there at all. That's like saying Muscle Milk is a really good protein.

sexymusclebear.com is all the rage...i have a male profile there...it the only way I can get noodz, discuss

also, I'll admit, I love the strawberry muscle milk at the gas station...I know its shit, I even know it tastes kinda shitty, I still love it.

Personally wear Skull Candy Cheap and Great sound.

My buddy gave me his old set of skull candy headphones after he aciidentley washed and dried them...still going strong lol.

I'm swinging on the next bro all HGHd up wearing the beats.

Wait, who am I kidding I'm a pussy

sexymusclebear.com is all the rage...i have a male profile there...it the only way I can get noodz, discuss

also, I'll admit, I love the strawberry muscle milk at the gas station...I know its shit, I even know it tastes kinda shitty, I still love it.

No kidding! I have a musclebear profile too! And I love muscle milk, I'm a cookies and cream guy....no wait that's my profile name, shit.....

You would think the hd beats were the best because there more expensive but they dont have the deep bass.

Almost bought them but I ended up going with sol republic headphones so much better

Back