• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Greetings People

Badass_559

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Good afternoon people, I'm a paraplegic weight lifter here, I'm 32 and it's been a while since I ran some PH cycles. So i'm looking for some advice to get back into the game.

I've been on liv 52 for about a month already, and i'm planning to continue it during and post cycle.

I think i'm going to run Super DMZ rx 2.0. I have a bottle of ultra male, it says it reduces estrogen by 35% but is that sufficient to be a good PCT? Or should I use something else? I've used A-HD for post cycle before and had good results.

Can anyone recommend a good PCT?

Also, is cycle support needed to? Or is that what the liv 52 is?

I'm pretty muscular already, as in cut, but i want to increase my size. I eat well, and I just got my labs back from my PC and everything is good. My main concern is gyno. My chest is big already, no tits, just muscle and formed nicely, but i don't want to get gyno. Please help.

Good afternoon people, I'm a paraplegic weight lifter here, I'm 32 and it's been a while since I ran some PH cycles. So i'm looking for some advice to get back into the game.

I've been on liv 52 for about a month already, and i'm planning to continue it during and post cycle.

I think i'm going to run Super DMZ rx 2.0. I have a bottle of ultra male, it says it reduces estrogen by 35% but is that sufficient to be a good PCT? Or should I use something else? I've used A-HD for post cycle before and had good results.

I'm pretty muscular already, as in cut, but i want to increase my size. I eat well, and I just got my labs back from my PC and everything is good. My main concern is gyno. My chest is big already, no tits, just muscle and formed nicely, but i don't want to get gyno. Please help.

Brother try the Anabolic zone, tons of good info and good people to help. Liv 52 is somewhat comparable to cycle support, Clomid is usually involved in PCT. Do some reading and check out the stickies over there.

You're good with Liv52, that's the cycle support you need.

How long are you running the SDMZ?

PCT - you could do just nolva or clomid, but I would recommend an AI (aromasin, arimidex) in addition to that. SDMZ shouldn't cause gyno, but have nolva on hand if that makes you feel better, that's the best anti-gyno out there.

Are you opposed to running an actual cycle, just curious?

TOMMY - Could you please move this thread to the Anabolic Section?

You're good with Liv52, that's the cycle support you need.

How long are you running the SDMZ?

PCT - you could do just nolva or clomid, but I would recommend an AI (aromasin, arimidex) in addition to that. SDMZ shouldn't cause gyno, but have nolva on hand if that makes you feel better, that's the best anti-gyno out there.

Are you opposed to running an actual cycle, just curious?

TOMMY - Could you please move this thread to the Anabolic Section?

Thanks for the advice guys. I was just going to run a 4 week cycle.

4 weeks is a good duration.

PCT - Clomid, Arimidex, Aromasin, take your pick of one. If you keep them all on hand from previous PH cycles, I'd run one of the AIs with clomid. A lot of guys do ultra male RX 4 weeks instead which seems to work fine for them too.

Thanks man, i started cycle yesterday and I can already feel the difference. I had one of the best workouts ever last night, felt really good. I'm using Ultra Male and SDMZ right now, plus the liv 52.

Back