• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Question on peps

Jrow

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
so wanted o ask for peoples advice ,, been bugging velociraptor for days now and he has been helping me a shit ton lol
been doing alot of research as well just couple things that im stuck with... going to start running cjc-1295 no dac//// ghrp-2 for at least 6 months ,, doing 100mcg 3 times daily ,, breakfast ,pwo ,bed

ok on to the question , so as im reading up on this getting mixed answers on to take it post workout or pre workout ,,,, and also not to have any carbs an hour before or 20-30 mins after an injection, also fats because it disrupts/blunts the gh pulse
from personal experience just wanted what u guys have found to workout the best.

HEY! I thought i was the only one bugging VRap about peps! Bump for some insight. Pros, cons, dosing schemes, websites for unbiased research, etc. Want to be more knowledgeable before trying to get my rat to 8% BF.

I believe labs have shown that carbs dont effect peptide efficacy..... I have the results saved somewhere let me try to dig it up.

in for education. i too, am interested in the cjc/ghrp2 blends.

mainly interested in how/how much ghrp2 effects cortisol and prolactin levels.

my research shows pwo is more intense hardcore sweats and lots of energy and research sub may get hungry as ####. heard great thing of post work out but idk

you already know what you need to know, that's exactly how I take my peptides, I have been told to cycle ghrp6 an 2 thou every month

Im currently running CJC 1295 NO/DAC with Ipamorelin 2x a day 200mcg first thing AM and beofre bed. Its only been about a month. I have tried to limit fats and carbs for at least an hour pre and post pinning. I dont really feel any different if i forget and eat too soon.

Back