• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Purity Source Labs....the fancy elixir salesmen

Maintenance Man

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Let me start off by saying that I was never paid or given anything from PSL at any time. Only thing I have received from them was the 35% off coupon code for their EU website that I won in the trio cycle contest. Which I see now was nothing more than getting people to buy more product.

Id like to advise ANY AND ALL FUTURE AND/OR PRESENT customers of PSL to start pumping your brakes. When you come to a complete stop, put on the Ebrake and light up a smoke...you will want it and another after you read this.

As Ive been doing business with Purity source labs, I was contacted by him after winning the trio cycle contest. He asked if I wanted to secure a log deal with them, posting it up at several other sites they sponsor at, in exchage for discounts and/or free gear. I agreed and began to register at the sites and say hello and look around. Most of them I posted my same thread that I did here about my experience using PSL but not trying their gear yet.

Well, what I found out thru PMs to members in the know and at one particular site was astounding to say the least. I wont mention what site here but Im sure you could find it if you looked hard enough. At least that way you get to see it for yourself and Im not the one spreading names as they had nothing of any kind of wrong doing. They were duped just like everyone else and pulling back now to wipe their hands clean. I can agree with that. What I dont agree with is someone NOT doing what Im doing now. Sticking up for the customer and spreading honest opinions and/or info without being biased for whatever reasons. I shouldnt have been the one to do this but Im gonna!!!

PSL is knowingly selling FAKE HG gear and severely underdosed products to his customers. If youve noticed, very soon after word was discussed here in the photo section and other forums about Omna amps being faked, they were removed from the site. Once people started talking, they were yanked and given a bad excuse to as why. All the HG grade is gone but HCG and HMG. Even the EP line up is hit or miss. Many complaints on Test E especially. HGH and ALL. Most likely all underdosed. He knows it is because the mass spec test that they had done...you know the one they brag about to say its all good?...told them it was bunk.

They knowingly switch out more expensive stuff for the cheaper version. So if you have Tbol, its most likely Dbol. Your var is for sure fake as hell. I can bet my tren A is severely underdosed if not something else completely. Its a common practice in scamming UGLs

PSL is not some nice company from Europe. Its a product of Uncle Z. He owns both. So PSL IS Uncle Z. Its not a pharm grade quality product, its Uncles Zs UGL with fancy labels. It always has been. He has lied and continues to lie to all his reps and customers on numerous occasions. He owes money to reps gallore and if you happened to get paid in gear, it was most likely bunk or underdosed as well.There is only a couple people that will still rep them anymore. Odds are, they just dont know the whole story yet. Orrrrrr...theyre shady as hell.

The only thing you can depend on them for you ask? The amazingly fast shipping times they have. Which is by design to keep you loyal and coming back. Who doesnt love an Int source with better than domestic shipping times??!! Its the biggest fear of buying gear online these days and they do a great job of capitilizing on that and relieving your fears. Then you have built trust and they have you hook, line, and sinker.

Id like to say sorry for anyone that Ive lead in the direction of PSL as I was not aware of this BS they call a business. I currently have A LOT of money in their gear sitting on my shelf that I totally bummed on now. I have obviously learned an expensive lesson on buying from UGLs. Whether this gear is real or not, which Im betting its not, wouldnt change my opinion one iota.

Ive gone from the highest of highs, now to the lowest of lows. What used to make me excited to think about now makes me pissed of and embarrassed to say the least. I really have my reserves on even using this gear at all. Do I waste my time wondering if its real? Shoot up a gram a week if its underdosed? Its just a crap shoot and now Im back at square one.

So I hope this thread saves someone the heart and headache Im going thru now. To the guys currently on cycle using purity source labs, Id reccomend bloods asap to see if the test/HGH is even real. Every other compound is prolly pretty hard to test for. Idk if AST/ALT values would even indicate how good an oral is. Best of luck to everyone

I'm one of the people that got ripped off. People on that board told me "steroids aren't magic", "you have down syndrome" etc. Then the testoviron, omnas, and gh scandal happened. I told them my test e and orals were bunk but they wouldn't listen.

September is when the scandals started. They did have legit omnas in the past. Some of the big dogs and vets on that site complained about omnas. I'm talking about reputable guys that you will recognize from several boards, not just unknown newbs like op and myself. It started with fake testos, than bunk gh, then omnas and test.

Holy fuck...... nice second post Maintenance Man. I am using PSL sourced Omna and getting awesome results. Not saying if this info is right or wrong, but don't place your bets on a two time poster. This is a dirty business, and some have an axe to grind. Get a grip people before you go on a witch hunt....

Holy fuck...... nice second post Maintenance Man. I am using PSL sourced Omna and getting awesome results. Not saying if this info is right or wrong, but don't place your bets on a two time poster. This is a dirty business, and some have an axe to grind. Get a grip people before you go on a witch hunt....

I gotta agree. You guys know me. I don't hold punches back. This unfortunately can be a dirty game. I've said it a couple times now and I'll say it again. Don't believe anyone here. There are so many agendas going on you guys wouldnt believe it. I'm not saying the op is lying either though. He probably made a different name for fear of the backlash but at the same time a new name with a couple posts about the same subject is kinda hard to swallow. Not siding with the poster or the source. But if you did order from them don't freak out and go on a witch hunt. Do what you should all be doing anyway. Get labs done.

IML Gear Cream!
^^^this^^^

I used to get sucked into the drama when a member would post these kind of accusations. Now all I say after seeing a dozen of these is where is your lab work then we might take you seriously.

I recommend everyone goes natty. Way less dramas :coffee:

Its not the 1st Ive heard of it ...Just sayin

We only sale WMP WHO FDA CIA approved gear brah. I'll hook you up if you tell me what you down unders call a flashlight.

da fuck bro? after all those cawk pics i sent you and your just going to hook up theCaptn' for saying "torch"

i feel used.

I only abuse Pars/Lucky7/RawsNmore gears ... That's why I'm so jerked and tanned :coffee:

Negged for speaking that proper language. Maybe, just maybe (if you send me some tanned cawk pics) I can arrange something for you.

i'll switch from jergens to dream tan just for you

^^^ nostodamus-like premonition :lol:

Clearly a newb. Anyone with any experience knows you have to use a water based lubricant unless you want your cawk turning red afterwards. I'm becoming more and more unimpressed with this estradiol bandwagon rodeo. Pretty sure tommy gobbler will attempt to ban me soon.

don't know what parts your from partner, but down here in texas we put oil on everything. the only water based lube i use is spit, and that's only if they earned it.

redneckin' outside of the republic of texas doesn't count. it's sort of like that white kid in high school who listens to rap and goes around calling people "nigga"

I understand you guys still think that the sun revolves around Texas. But lets be honest here, your desert is being invaded by mexicans and negros. My hillbilly land is predominately white and is going to stay that way for a long time. Hell the town I'm moving to was founded as a white man utopian (I'm serious about that too lol). Maybe, just maybe SLappy, when shit gets bad I'll work some magic and bring you into our local yokel.

I thought you are in Canada? And what state are you referring too? I'm in TX now too and it definitely does not suck. Frankly in TX if you stay in the golden triangle, Austin/San Antonio, Dallas, Houston you are living the good life. Lubbock is good too but the border south and west sucks a whole lot unless your a Mexican.

the hill country around Austin is beautiful.

added bonus, texas state girls are really easy to pick up. UT hoe's aren't hard to pull either.

there's also a booming craft beer industry that i am a huge fan of.

did i mention that it never gets colder than 30 F. and when it does, it's in the 70s the next day.

i'd take heat over cold any day.

^yeah. fuck that.

I thought you are in Canada? And what state are you referring too? I'm in TX now too and it definitely does not suck. Frankly in TX if you stay in the golden triangle, Austin/San Antonio, Dallas, Houston you are living the good life. Lubbock is good too but the border south and west sucks a whole lot unless your a Mexican.

Another screw popped loose.
I could hear it from here.

Back