• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

How to question

ClintEastwood

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know this is an idiotic question but, how in the hell do I post a pic for my avatar? Maybe show you guys how ugly I am.

No, and I'm an old geezer so I'm not really sure what "tapatalk" is.

Ok man, sorry I'm pushing 50 years old here. LiL bit behind the times. If it were not for my children I'd have no clue wtf is going in this nutzoid world. Technology drives me crazy.

Oh ya, thanks for your help too, jwg.

I may have my daughter take me through this, lol. She is an absolute wiz at this crap. Where I'm.....not so much.

I may have my daughter take me through this, lol. She is an absolute wiz at this crap. Where I'm.....not so much.

Lol you'll get the hang of it.
That tapatalk app that jw was talking about is pretty handy/easy to navigate -once you're ready to try something new give it a whirl....I hardly get on my pc anymore bc of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

BTW, welcome to the community.

Ok man, sorry I'm pushing 50 years old here. LiL bit behind the times. If it were not for my children I'd have no clue wtf is going in this nutzoid world. Technology drives me crazy.
Welcome ClintEastwood. You're funny:D

Back