• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

No more censoring, this is the straight truth

oufinny

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Now that I am done using for my own medical reasons, see AAS section for reference, I am quite willing to share the dirt I bit my tongue on for fear of retaliation or plane BS comments I so often see coming from fan boys and reps working for pennies. I was a rep, I know the deal, quit lying to yourselves you put way too many hours in for very little (that's a whole other rant for another day).

AY, a former sponsor - The lovely lady did me right every order and if things were delayed, she made it worth my while. Communication was very good, sometimes longer than others but people have lives so I was quite happy to be patient. I one time asked for an order to be sent quickly, it was. Price is what it is, quality isn't cheap so quit your bitching (see Blueprint prices and that lab is untested!). The best quality I ever used, hands down. Never an infection, rarely any redness unless I DID SOMETHING WRONG, but the test 400 had a heck of a lot of bite for me.

MLG - I had a great first transaction and the rest well, I just stopped using them. Most of the business done I was just a facilitator for as someone I knew would buy a lot and supply his "friends". Anyways, labels were never all on the bottles, rarely were they filled to the same levels (actually even the first order of Test E I got was sketch like that), and on my cruise 250mg per week netted me only ~950 ng/dl on a blood test. At the time I was cool with it but at that dose, it was low. Some good reps but man I got some sob story long ass PMs when shit hit the fan and was even threatened to be black listed (you know who you are rep that did this). It is what it is, both myself and said other person I knew dropped MLG sometime early this year and never looked back. My advice, proceed with caution but you may get lucky like I did on my first order.

AMA - Slow but reliable. Nothing really bad to say, the gear was always thick and hard to pin less the TNE but it worked and the Mast E and Test E I really liked (less the thick oil). I would recommend these guys to any novice or vet, just don't expect it quickly and plan accordingly with that known limitation.

Olympus - I think I must have ordered about 30 of the big jugs, very few for me, mostly for the guy that I know resold it. I never felt like orders were particularly fast or slow, just predictably within the stated T/A time. I don't remember any orders being incorrect or the packaging being anything but excellent. Truthfully I only ever ran some of the Test Prop, as in a few pins, the rest never went to me I would just pass it on to a pro I new; he swears by it. I never had much issue but I repeatedly had to fight on the free bottles, seems its cool if you get test or something inexpensive free but if you try and get Tren E/A or Primo as a free one they got a bit squirrely (these would be legit and within the free bottle rules). Never did that not get resolved but the effort to do so IS UNNECESSARY.

I'm sure I am going to get flamed, slammed, called names (really, is this the elementary school playground ladies) and I will just probably make fun of you back since you brought the conversation that low and I frankly don't care anymore. You all aren't perfect, we know this but many are excuse magnets with poor service that is covered by the aforementioned fan boys and reps so they get a free bottle that is already priced low and no one knows if its quality or not. So, there it is, the people I used here and my REAL experiences with them. I'm sure you will say I am kissing AY's sweet ass but instead of going there, learn to do business like it should be done and then you will see the positive review.

:coffee::coffee::coffee:

I'll call this thread "Real Shit with OUFINNY" kinda like the old SNL skit "Deep thoughts with Jack Handy".

Research and peptide sponsors - experiences my lab rats had

Now that I lit a bon fire next to a nitro glycerin plant above, I'll do the same with the peptide suppliers here that I used. Actually, I have very little of anything but great things to say truth be told.

Evolution - I tried one bottle of GHRP-2 and so far that's it. I do review the emails on sales and if I see a really good deal trust it will be legit and will order without any trepidation.

CEM - Ok, I never ordered from these guys but I'm just going to say this because I think it needs to be said. Are you the World Pharma of peptides? It's a freaking research chem or peptide, it can only get so good and packaging doesn't justify your prices. Maybe when it's 50% off and similar in cost to my favorite, unwaveringly awesome supplier PP, I'll give you a try. Totally subjective and unnecessary, yes, but who cares I wanted to say that so many times.

Purchase Peptides - I use these guys on the regular for my lab rats, and the PCT the HNIC lab rat is about to undertake is all from PP. Never once did I get a product that didn't work or I questioned with the exception of an bottle of Adex that I was incorrectly shipped. It was my mistake to even use it but I did find the rat did not like Adex or did his sore nipples. Besides this one tiny mix up that would have been cleared up easily, these guys are awesome. My female lab rat uses them now too and is a fan. :clapping:

Non -sponsor bonus review on two:

Extreme peptide - are they still there? Who cares, they sucked quality wise and I stopped wasting my time long ago with these guys.

Pro-Peptides - I shop the $10/$15 sales that happen every quarter it seems. Legit, predictably slow shipping as its a Canadian company but worth it as I use CJC-1295 w/dac nearly year round. My female lab rat love the CJC w/dac from them and is getting more during the new years sale. The rat only ever triend CJC and a test of MT2, besides that no further comment on other products.

:coffee::coffee::coffee:

No flaming from me bro. Honest reviews are always welcomed. They help everyone from in new people coming to the board to us as well. The way I see it it shows me the opportunities we have for improvement. As you say no one is perfect. Mistakes are made, issues arise and the mark of a professionalism is how to deal with those issues in a mature timely manner. We try our best as I'm sure others do also. We learn from our mistakes not our successes. Fix the weak points and build on the strong points.

No flaming from me bro. Honest reviews are always welcomed. They help everyone from in new people coming to the board to us as well. The way I see it it shows me the opportunities we have for improvement. As you say no one is perfect. Mistakes are made, issues arise and the mark of a professionalism is how to deal with those issues in a mature timely manner. We try our best as I'm sure others do also. We learn from our mistakes not our successes. Fix the weak points and build on the strong points.

And this is why I always defaulted to OP for those that don't have the income that I do. Rarely was it more than a few emails to sort shit and I always, always got what was ordered (5-6 separate orders at least). You guys I will recommend as I was never burned or even smelled a hint of that EVER so I appreciate your post and recognizing constructive criticism for what it is is as you say, the mark of true professionalism.

It's always good to see an honest review from someone. Especially when your being respectful in what you say. Thanks for the post brother....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My respect for you has only grown bro ... I love the thread and appriciate yo giving us all your take on things . Would love to see more like this this from certain other members who I look to be leaders . Thanks bro

And this is why I always defaulted to OP for those that don't have the income that I do. Rarely was it more than a few emails to sort shit and I always, always got what was ordered (5-6 separate orders at least). You guys I will recommend as I was never burned or even smelled a hint of that EVER so I appreciate your post and recognizing constructive criticism for what it is is as you say, the mark of true professionalism.
Thank you brother. That means a lot.

Ya Finny, to be honest I dont think there is any reason for anyone to flame ya brother. Seemed like reasonable unloaded critiques to me....:winkfinger:

BTW, since your on a roll have you ever used pepbridge?

Same here. I think that honesty is critical, particularly when we are trusting our bodies to people we do not 'know.'

IML Gear Cream!
Aye - your reviews seem well thought out, balanced, and fairly even in nature - completely different from what I expected after reading your intro. I was expecting a bunch of "xxx is crap, yyy is sugar water, zzz's test actually made my balls bigger" type stuff instead of what you actually posted.

great post man.. we need more people like you here in the forums :)

Pm coming...

If you tell the truth you should never get flamed. Finny is right, we have changed some things on how we do our freebies and hope we never run into issues with that chapter again.

Great posts Bro. It's a shame that so many solid guys feel that they have to bite their tongues on real issues with sponsors just because they don't want to deal with all the 'fan boys' talking shit, or a particular rep responding to each complain with a four paragraph response that has maybe two sentences to do with the actually issue, then just morphs into how "hard" their job is and all the BS they deal with and how much they care :jerkit:

Everyone can use advice/constructive criticism now and then. Good post.

Oufinny you were one of the first guys to throw me a bone as a noob on IF forum a while back.

Always to the point cutting right through the bullshit. Everyone should take note out of his book. Hope all goes ad planned for you brother.

Oufinny is a solid guy, I've known him stretching way back to Anabolic Minds when we were both abusing placebos :lol:

Great posts Bro. It's a shame that so many solid guys feel that they have to bite their tongues on real issues with sponsors just because they don't want to deal with all the 'fan boys' talking shit, or a particular rep responding to each complain with a four paragraph response that has maybe two sentences to do with the actually issue, then just morphs into how "hard" their job is and all the BS they deal with and how much they care :jerkit:

ROFL I think I know which rep your talking about , that made me lol.

Get Shredded!
Thank you for an honest, no bullshit reply. At least I think it's honest, right? ;)

Good shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Repped brother! Glad to see someone tell it like it is WITHOUT all the drama and emotion.

No UGL is perfect. I think we have a fine group of sponsors here.

Glad to read that Purchase Peps is that good. I just recently started ordering from them as they have taken over for ErgoPep. So far so good.

Really liked this thread. Helped me a lot

It's ironic how were all happy and appreciative for the OPs post , yet that's what this site should be doing from the get go and that's one of the main points of having this forum lol? I think it's just like the op said , too many people are afraid to write bad reviews as the fan boys or reps will get over your case and defend the sponsor saying something like " well we have had xxx satisfied customers and none of them said anything " .

I think for the most part issues are taken care of by the sponsors. Some handle issues better than others.

The most common issue that I see has to do with T&A bullshit. Guy buys gear, doesn't have it in lets say 3 days, starts a thread, and calls out said sponsor without ever going thru the appropriate channels. Its those type of one-offs that make others (especially newer members) aprehensive to buying gear from that sponsor.

There have been sponsors that have blatantly ripped off people, me one of them, and never get what was paid for. Quality Anabolics was a sponsor on here for a short time. That fucker was a thief.

I will refrain from naming other sponsors, but for the most part I think if you stick with the well reviewed sponsors you will be g2g.

Finny much respect bro. Hope your health improves. That's the main thing. As far as your post goes I think it's awesome! When I lose my cool and go off is because more people don't do exactly what you just did. BE HONEST in fear to go against the masses. You are still a valued member here and even if AAS is not in the cards for you I hope you stick around bro. Good luck and good health to you bro!

Future Real Shit by Oufinny episodes:
1. Reps and why they do it
2. RC, Peptide and SARM sources aren't all created equal
3. Difference between fanboys and guys that will go to bat for reputable sources
4. How Blueprint (or some other) can fill the "premium" void left when AY went private
5. Source boards that are total bullshit
6. Thoughts to improve ASF or how the perfect board would work
just a start....

Back