• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

For the Newbs

SoCalJC

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm reading a lot of newer members questioning which direction to go...which UGL is legit....which is the "best", etc.
I have ordered from a couple of sponsors, got ripped off by one that is no longer on the board, and now primarily use Olympus.

I started a cycle 2 weeks ago. Olympus Pharma Tren Ace, Test Prop, & TNE blend. Tonight I got my first taste, literally, of how good Olympus is.

I pinned my the above ingredients, and within a few seconds it hit me like a freight train. I not only could smell the TNE, but I could TASTE it. If you have used TNE, you know what I mean. I could also feel the Tren cough coming on. I must have nicked a vein, not unusual. Kept my composure, finished the pin process and immediately started hacking up a lung. lol. I thought I was gonna hurl I was coughing so bad.
Drank some water, caught my breath and relaxed for an bit. Went to gym an hour later. Went full on beast mode. Tonight was the first night I could really feel my cycle starting to kick in. Was sweating like a hooker in church. Heavier weights that I struggled to get up a few times felt lighter to me. When I finally took my hoodie off, I was like gawd damn I gotta STOOPID PUMP! I didn't want to stop lifting, but figured since I only had 3 hours of sleep I probably should take it easy. The joys of working retail on black friday. FML!

This is not to scare you away from Tren or anything like that. But more or less for you newbs to believe when you read a review, and there's a lot of them, that Olympus gear is good to go. Not only that, but their reps are AMAZING guys. Anabolic 5150 is the best in the biz.

I am not part of the Olympus team, I'm not paid, I'm not a VIP (yet), just a HUGE fan of them and their products. Hell I even wear their tanks and hoodies to the gym. If there was an IPO for Olympus I would be all over it haha.

Believe me when I say, order from Olympus and you won't regret it.

Peace out.

Hey kickass - read the stickies and rules of the forum. You need 11 posts to PM a rep. Olympus is closed until Dec 5th. Don't ask for a list until then, or the ban hammer will drop.

Just do as much reading here as you can. You will learn a lot.

I'm reading a lot of newer members questioning which direction to go...which UGL is legit....which is the "best", etc.
I have ordered from a couple of sponsors, got ripped off by one that is no longer on the board, and now primarily use Olympus.

I started a cycle 2 weeks ago. Olympus Pharma Tren Ace, Test Prop, & TNE blend. Tonight I got my first taste, literally, of how good Olympus is.

I pinned my the above ingredients, and within a few seconds it hit me like a freight train. I not only could smell the TNE, but I could TASTE it. If you have used TNE, you know what I mean. I could also feel the Tren cough coming on. I must have nicked a vein, not unusual. Kept my composure, finished the pin process and immediately started hacking up a lung. lol. I thought I was gonna hurl I was coughing so bad.
Drank some water, caught my breath and relaxed for an bit. Went to gym an hour later. Went full on beast mode. Tonight was the first night I could really feel my cycle starting to kick in. Was sweating like a hooker in church. Heavier weights that I struggled to get up a few times felt lighter to me. When I finally took my hoodie off, I was like gawd damn I gotta STOOPID PUMP! I didn't want to stop lifting, but figured since I only had 3 hours of sleep I probably should take it easy. The joys of working retail on black friday. FML!

This is not to scare you away from Tren or anything like that. But more or less for you newbs to believe when you read a review, and there's a lot of them, that Olympus gear is good to go. Not only that, but their reps are AMAZING guys. Anabolic 5150 is the best in the biz.

I am not part of the Olympus team, I'm not paid, I'm not a VIP (yet), just a HUGE fan of them and their products. Hell I even wear their tanks and hoodies to the gym. If there was an IPO for Olympus I would be all over it haha.

Peace out.

I am still waiting on my pack from the sale. I am eager to try them and very excited, this is good to hear SoCal. I do however want to give a couple others a try. Little mad I didn't opt for a vial of TNE.. Still mad at myself lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn you and you're reading comprehension abilities.

normal_you-win-this-round-penis.jpg

Dear god..

HAHAHA. Where the hell did you find that pic Farva? Fuckin' hilarious.

And jeff the TNE is amazing. Better than any preworkout drink. As I sit here typing I can still smell the TNE in my nostrils. Its kinda weird, but I miss smelling it on my off days (EOD injections). My bathroom ALWAYS has that lingering TNE smell. Its like a hospital room smell. Not a good scent, but it grows on ya.

HAHAHA. Where the hell did you find that pic Farva? Fuckin' hilarious.

And jeff the TNE is amazing. Better than any preworkout drink. As I sit here typing I can still smell the TNE in my nostrils. Its kinda weird, but I miss smelling it on my off days (EOD injections). My bathroom ALWAYS has that lingering TNE smell. Its like a hospital room smell. Not a good scent, but it grows on ya.

Sounds good bro.

Unfortunately I know that smell all too well lol.

Same cycle and gear as you SoCal. Day 10 is when the switch got thrown, and the tren took over. I am starting week 8, and trying to figure out an exit strategy. Breaking up is hard to do. Lol.
No tren cough, but BP is up, and I am so grumpy I piss myself off! Lol

IML Gear Cream!
Same cycle and gear as you SoCal. Day 10 is when the switch got thrown, and the tren took over. I am starting week 8, and trying to figure out an exit strategy. Breaking up is hard to do. Lol.
No tren cough, but BP is up, and I am so grumpy I piss myself off! Lol

No don't break up yet! Just a couple of more weeks to fuck up some weights then you can drop that two-faced bitch "Tren". You gotta get a couple more weeks outta her.

Peace out.

x 2 - OP is excellent.

Back