• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test E w/ Test prop. Overkill or good idea?

JuicinBeets2

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, looking for some advice. Right now, I'm running test e 350mg 2x per wk and using test prop @100mg eod (roughly 3x per wk) as a jump start to get the juices going (so to speak, haha.). This is my 5th cycle. Stats are 190lbs, 19% bf, and 5'8". I'm 3 wks in and sex drive is great, strength gains are climbing, and I'm not having any bp issues or anything out of the ordinary. Goal is to drop to 16 or 17% bf by end of 4mo cycle. Do you think I should drop the prop or stick w it for another wk or 2? And has anyone else tried this approach? If so, what kind of results came of it?

I'd say drop the prop if that is what you were planning to do, the test e is fully kicking in by now. But dropping down from 1g a week to 700mg/wk might put you in a slump.

I kickstart like this all the time and am doing it as we speak . I will go 4 weeks and then drop the prop . But as MH said you don't want to drop your total dose 300mg/wk so I up my dose of test e to keep the overall dose the same when I drop the prop . Pinning twice per week with test e it takes 21 days approx to achieve stable elevated blood levels so at 3 weeks you could drop it as well . The result is gains start much quicker , often at 7 - 10 days . Frontloading is another way to get the same result . Just trying to make the most of the time in a run . Good luck !

I kickstart like this all the time and am doing it as we speak . I will go 4 weeks and then drop the prop . But as MH said you don't want to drop your total dose 300mg/wk so I up my dose of test e to keep the overall dose the same when I drop the prop . Pinning twice per week with test e it takes 21 days approx to achieve stable elevated blood levels so at 3 weeks you could drop it as well . The result is gains start much quicker , often at 7 - 10 days . Frontloading is another way to get the same result . Just trying to make the most of the time in a run . Good luck !
I so this also works great;)

can I ask a stupid question?

why not just go with sust? dosing size?

I love Prop. I like mixing it with long esters because it gives me that "on" feeling. Its the main reason I love Sust so much.

Omnadren or Sust..... can feel it and see it :) On the advice of a respected vet, inject e2d.... but every third inject go with straight test-e or -c

I would run another couple weeks and then drop prop .I also love to mix prop in with my long esters- but I really love to mix it up with TPA -Luck-OD

IML Gear Cream!
E2D = every 2 days I believe

You should probably just go all prop considering your goals. Good luck man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be more specific what I am doing right now is TIPP 375mg twice/wk kickstarted with TPA 100mg/eod . It's the first I have used TIPP and the combo is well - VERY , VERY strong ! Best I have felt in quite a while . I am 3 weeks in and up 6lbs with strength really comming on . Also running deca 200mg twice/wk kicked with npp 100 mg/eod . And proviron 100 mg/day . To be honest I have never tried sust . So many conflicting arguments about dosing and which is better . I do love the TIPP and may make that my staple test along with the TPA !

With TIPP and TPA you are practically running sust :). I am also running NPP, so that is the main reason I am injecting omna e2d. Many say twice a week for omna/sust is sufficient.

With TIPP and TPA you are practically running sust :). I am also running NPP, so that is the main reason I am injecting omna e2d. Many say twice a week for omna/sust is sufficient.
Isn't that the truth ! Never even thought about it that way , duh. That's pretty cool .

AY's TIPP is ridiculously strong, good stuff!

Ive kickstarted with prop on a few cycles, was thiking of trying sust this time

Back