• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Night Sweats on test E and EQ

dent42

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Three weeks in on second cycle of 750mg Test E / 600mg EQ and MSten 1-4 weeks, adex eod, and after the first week started getting night sweats pretty bad. Not every night though.
BP is fine, just had it checked today and said it was almost perfect. Drinking lots of water, could be a little more I guess.

Anyone else have them without Tren?

Also not really feeling a big increase in libido. I wanna do it but not through the roof.

Oh, and also appetite is lower than normal. Some days can't force myself to eat enough.

Well the EQ hasn't kicked in for say so hunger isn't going to increase just yet. But once it does your hunger should go through the roof. Also I get night sweats sometimes from test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have bad night sweat from test at 500mg/week.. Taking less carbs before bed helps a little. Also taking the last dose of your orals few hours earlier may help!

Thanks for the help guys, I will watch the carbs and orals late and see if that helps. I'm just trying to keep from getting kicked out of bed!

Adding EQ to my cycle gave me night sweats. But it leaned me out a ton while I continued to grow so I was quite happy with it. I also had night sweats and insomnia on orals so I would avoid that before bed as mentioned

Back