• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Open apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerseydevil

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wanted to say I apologize to the forum members here for conduct unbecoming a moderator. You hear it all the time as an expression "too much testosterone", but here that is truly the case, lol. I appreciate the supportive PM's and the excellent advice I received from OD and HI. You guys are truly my brothers.

Enough said.

Way to man up JD! Shit happens brother, just time to lay it to rest:winkfinger:

Not sure what went on but, it's all good bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No worries JD ... things can get heated and shit happens ... people who have been here for a minute know you're solid as all hell ... no aplology needed here brother but I understand.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

JD, this just shows you have class and are of good character. Much respect to you brother.

Well, personally I think he should be banned for life, stripped of all wealth and thrown into prison for no less than 30 years and his immediate family should be exiled to a deserted island for what he did. Oh, by the way what did he do????? LOL

IML Gear Cream!
Well, personally I think he should be banned for life, stripped of all wealth and thrown into prison for no less than 30 years and his immediate family should be exiled to a deserted island for what he did. Oh, by the way what did he do????? LOL

:roflmao:

I need to know will there be naked women on that island?

Taking the high road JD. You're a good man sir.

You can do no wrong as far as I'm concerned. You've got enough points with me that you could probably get away with kicking me in the balls once or twice.

I need to know will there be naked women on that island?

Don't be silly. It's a "deserted" island bro. There's only going to be ice cream, chocolate cake, pastries, mousse, etc

You can do no wrong as far as I'm concerned. You've got enough points with me that you could probably get away with kicking me in the balls once or twice.

I will always be a big fan of JD. We are close to the same age with me being fairly new to this game. He has been a big help sharing his knowledge on these forums, helping me improve along the way and I am thankful for that.

But a swift kick in the nutts is crossing the line. Just had to put that out there =)

I actually don't know what you're even apologizing for to be truthful but either way, you'll always be ok with me.:)

IMHO it's the other guy that needs to apologize, seemed to me you tried to keep it civil and off the boards. Once again you take the high road JD

I appreciate all of this support. But I did mess up. Should have been in the Pit, and I should have been smart enough not to lower myself to that level.

Hang around long enough and everyone losses their shit every once and a while...

Expect me of course. I got ice water in my viens
You are a pretty cool customer DJ....but I think you have more than ice water in those veins :)

You are a pretty cool customer DJ....but I think you have more than ice water in those veins :)
And 1313 is pretty quick to let you kick him in the balls as often as you want, me thinks he has more than ice running this month as well, lol.

And 1313 is pretty quick to let you kick him in the balls as often as you want, me thinks he has more than ice running this month as well, lol.

Once or twice I said! Not make a day of it.

Don't know what you did but I've always seen you as a class act.

Exactly why should I apologize? A 57 year old MODERATOR decides to start talking shit about me in a thread that isn't even in the Pit.. I suppose I could have done nothing and taken it like a good bitch/push-over but that's not the kind of person I am. To be honest it got boring once he resorted to gay/dick insults. I have no reason to be sorry and I'll leave it at that.

JD has done more good, contributed more to this board in one day, than you'll contribute in a lifetime. JD is respected across the board and would be missed by virtually everyone if he left. If you left, nobody would notice. He's as stand up as they come and this thread is simply another example of that. And the fact that you're on here this thread talking shit is just another example of how worthless you really are. I'll leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back