• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

So how is the proviron going ?

l69lou

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know as a result of all the buzz about proviron lately alot of guys are including it into their regimines and was wondering about some early feedback . I am 3 weeks into my winter bulk of test e and deca and included provi at 100mg/day . I have ran provi before but only at 50mg/day and to be honest never noticed anything tangible . This time is different though ! I am getting that subtle feel good thing going . Kind of like a calm confidence and positive outlook on things . The most pronounced effect is my aggression is way up . I use this dose of test alot, about 1gr/wk so I know what it does and it seems much more intense this time . My wife agrees about the aggression ! The other thing I noticed is I have almost completely elminated my dose of AI . Water is very low even on 1100mg/wk of test and 750mg/wk of nandrolone . I am taking 12.5mg of aromasin twice /wk and things seem fine . Too early for labs but soon . Anyway was wondering about anyone elses take on proviron ?

Just came off my cycle of 1,000mg TPA and 500mg of NPP per week with Anavar at 100mg per day and I felt great! And no noticeable bloat.

My next run will be the same except substitute Anavar with Proviron at 100mg per day.

I was running Aromasin at 37.5 mg per day. I would look forward to your labs with Aromasin run that low.

Back