• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test e crash

Dwan111

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Have a few crystal floaters going on. I injected this morning and saw floaters now. Is this bad. Is this mean test is no good or does the heating it up method work. Never had this issue any info can help thanks

Sounds as if it had crashed,,contact the sponsor u recieved it from if it was recent he might take care of it might not..you can heat but it's a damn pain to do every pin

Did u just get this gear? I ask cause I've seen gear crash during shipping this time of yr.

If u have had it a while I'd talk to the sponsor about a new bottle. Reheating each time does suck

U can warm it in a saucepan with water in the pan and low simmer until all crystals are dissolved. Don't get crazy with the heat!

Ok I understand a good amount based off Internet research my issue is was the crystals there when I injected or did they show up after. Is it bad to inject if crashed

- - - Updated - - -

I just got it and pinned 3 times today was 4 and noticed crystals

Did u just get this gear? I ask cause I've seen gear crash during shipping this time of yr.

If u have had it a while I'd talk to the sponsor about a new bottle. Reheating each time does suck

U can warm it in a saucepan with water in the pan and low simmer until all crystals are dissolved. Don't get crazy with the heat!

Damn, not being able to retrieve something left in the cold worries me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back