• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Sup fellas, looking for a little guidance here

LukeIronWall

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys, I've never really been to forums on this subject before .. and unfortunately i need a little guidance.
After VIPanabolics went down i do not have another source and dont wanna be stuck buy this shit retail .. anyone out there wanna help a brother out ?

TIA

There are plenty of good sponsors on this site. Look through each sponsor's own forum for feedback and customer satisfaction and go with the one you're most comfortable with. I've ordered from 3 different sponsors here, and have been very pleased with the products and support from each one.

Steel gear baby all the way :)

Do you guys send tracking numbers or anything? Ordered from ya last Friday and still says pending under my account. Dunno if you guys have just been busy BC of the holiday season.

Do you guys send tracking numbers or anything? Ordered from ya last Friday and still says pending under my account. Dunno if you guys have just been busy BC of the holiday season.

Hmmm good to know

- - - Updated - - -

by the way i just wanna say thanks, everyone in the forum has been super mature, nice and helpful .. unlike every other place ive been

GrAnabolic offers a wide selection and a valid tracking number within days after you pack is sent out. Most receive there goods within 15 days of shipment (including weekends) faster than most domestic.
Custom

Hey OP, I've had great experiences with Naps, Uncle Z, and MLG. I've been consistently going with MLG now though. Nothing against Naps or Z, but the fast shipping and prices are what get me.

Got it sorted out and everything's g2g..thanks..also, I'll check out gran!

Back