• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dbol vs Anadrol

Which do you Prefer?

• Anadrol

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Dbol

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mp5navy187

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
From What my body responds to better for overall size and strength Dbol. When it comes to pumps and more focus anadrol fersure. Ive been on anadrol for 3 weeks havent really put on the size im a custom to. As to were I ran dbol last year and I put on good gains triple then anadrol. All From MlG :thinking:

i have to agree to what you say.. and think some brands are BUNK or underdosed. been on many dif brands and some not seem to work. have you ever been on the green drols from Thailand ?? The best drols ever..

i have to agree to what you say.. and think some brands are BUNK or underdosed. been on many dif brands and some not seem to work. have you ever been on the green drols from Thailand ?? The best drols ever..

No i havent ive ran mlg dbol with crazy results.. Maybe im gonna have bump up another 50 mg to notice anything

what do you use now ??

i find 50 mg do do the job.. have been blasting at 100 ed but that was to much.

Im on 50 right now. Not really gaining. Pumps are good in the gym. I've had success before with 50 a while ago. I've heard great things about mlg adrol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I'm taking both lmao...good synergy between the two

Last edited:
Back