• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Guy trying to rip me off at the gym

SAHPO

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Whats going on bros. I was hitting chest the other day when a guy comes up and starts talking to me about training, nutrition, etc. One thing leads to another and he tells me has some test for sale. He showed it to me and it was test cyp 10 ml from hollandale pharmacy (supposedly a pharmacy down in florida) for $150. I told him i wasnt ready for gear and that i was planning on starting in a few years. He said thats fine and to return to him whenever i was ready. I had a feeling this guy was trying to rip me off and make a good profit off of me. Since im new to the steroid game, i dont really know what are reasonable prices. Does pharmaceutical grade test go for this price? Thanks for the help guys.

I'd say yes. Here's why.

A quick search of the interwebs shows an actual pharmacy called Hallandale Pharmacy in Florida. As far as I know, pharmacies don't actually make the drugs they just resell them so if it came from a real pharmacy the box/label would show a drug company and not a local retail outlet. I could be wrong but this is what I've always thought. So with this in mind it's definitely a UGL and $150 for 10mls of any compound coming from a UGL is flat out rape. It's rape from drug companies also but that's a political discussion :)

Unless it's been drained directly from Unicorn testicles. Then bang on bro.

check out some of the sponsors here. $150 for test is way too high.

seems like $40 is a common price for 10ml test cyp. street prices will be higher than going directly to a UGL, but not that high.

why not score some gear from a reputable source here and go back to that guy and offer him a deal. i did that to my "guy at the gym," he said no, but the reaction i got was priceless.

check out some of the sponsors here. $150 for test is way too high.

seems like $40 is a common price for 10ml test cyp. street prices will be higher than going directly to a UGL, but not that high.

why not score some gear from a reputable source here and go back to that guy and offer him a deal. i did that to my "guy at the gym," he said no, but the reaction i got was priceless.

Lol. He was trying to convince me it was from a legit pharmacy but i doubt it

I'd say yes. Here's why.

A quick search of the interwebs shows an actual pharmacy called Hallandale Pharmacy in Florida. As far as I know, pharmacies don't actually make the drugs they just resell them so if it came from a real pharmacy the box/label would show a drug company and not a local retail outlet. I could be wrong but this is what I've always thought. So with this in mind it's definitely a UGL and $150 for 10mls of any compound coming from a UGL is flat out rape. It's rape from drug companies also but that's a political discussion :)

Unless it's been drained directly from Unicorn testicles. Then bang on bro.

Haha he was also trying to sell me a big plastic bag full of orals for the same price. I didnt ask what they were but they were green and had hexagons it

Lol. He was trying to convince me it was from a legit pharmacy but i doubt it

yeah. well, it might be a legit UGL, but those can be found here. if he approaches you again i'd tell him you'll pay $50 and not $0.01 more

If i were u i would check out the sources here, get swole and come back to him and say thank you for opening my curiosity.:eek:wned:

lolol@ gym shower ambush

there's some dumbass at my gym that struts around with the biggest dbol swolt/bloat you could imagine that eye fucks everything in my gym..any!

he approached the other half in the gym and my other half just smiled and said, my source is better than yours :) (me!)

course then the other half got me back the other day when I commented on the severe jackedness of some new dude in our gym and his response was..his source must be better than mine (fucker)

do people srsly still try to sell steroids in the gym??!? Im mean obv yes, but really?

Plenty of legit sponsors here. I know one that has a XMas sale coming up soon... :)

</end shameless_plug>

Plenty of legit sponsors here. I know one that has a XMas sale coming up soon... :)

</end shameless_plug>

^who could you be talking about? what's this oh'limp'us? do they make gearz?

oh well..if thats how were playin it....

I know of one running a BOGO RIGHT NOW!!!

</end of shameless plug_too>

oh well..if thats how were playin it....

I know of one running a BOGO RIGHT NOW!!!

</end of shameless plug_too>

are you still still doing the nudes for nandrolone promo?

Whip out your dick and jack it next time you see him. This is extremely important ALWAYS maintain eye contact. Not because it's weird or it's because you're enjoying it. You do this to establish your dominance over him with the arsenal of sponsors you have here in this board.

Whip out your dick and jack it next time you see him. This is extremely important ALWAYS maintain eye contact. Not because it's weird or it's because you're enjoying it. You do this to establish your dominance over him with the arsenal of sponsors you have here in this board.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I srsly am laffin so hard at this

So wise. Im going to try this tactic on guys at my school library

Please point me in their direction bros

really? um.. see our sigs

But seriously there are PLENTY of great sources here. Do some research here. Read the comments and you'll find you're hardest decision will be which one to buy from.

really? um.. see our sigs

But seriously there are PLENTY of great sources here. Do some research here. Read the comments and you'll find you're hardest decision will be which one to buy from.

Lol i was being sarcastic. Your right though, tons of great sources on here

Back