• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cruising on tren???

custom

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
After a tren-e, test-e, whinny cycle is it at all possible to cruise on 100-200 mg a week of tren?

Talk to SD. I believe he is on a tren cruise.

After a tren-e, test-e, whinny cycle is it at all possible to cruise on 100-200 mg a week of tren?

Not a good idea at all ,tren is a 19 nor steroid and is harsh on the htpa ,it will have you feeling like shit plus its no good on your health .

Test for cruising :)

Haven't done it, and at this point without more research/experience/input from peps like SD and many others I wouldn't recommend it. Test for crusin all the way. Gotta give your body a chance to "relax" let your body return to a more normal state. Cruising on tren just sounds wrong lol. Perhaps a little Deca for joint support but I'd stick with test C without trusted experienced Input.

Didn't sd do this?

yes he does. But he also does 700+ mg a week when on cycle. Just because someone does something does not make it right.

Let's talk to SD five years from now and see how all that excessive gear use is treating him.

Back